For those who need proof of election fraud....

Democracy Crisis in the Making Report Update: 2021 Year-End Numbers

https://statesuniteddemocracy.org/resources/decupdate/

Our first report focused on efforts to sabotage or subvert elections in this country and ultimately to take power away from the American people.[2] We identified and analyzed a dangerous trend underway in state legislatures: many were taking up proposals that would politicize, criminalize, and interfere in election administration.[3] Then, in June, we released an update, warning that “the commitment of many state legislatures to attacking the foundations of our democracy appears to have deepened.”

We have already seen elements of this strategy at play in 2021. And in the coming year, which will feature heated election battles for control of the U.S. House, U.S. Senate, state legislatures, and state and local positions up and down the ballot, it is likely that the use of this anti-democratic strategy will accelerate.

The election subversion trend shows no signs of slowing down or being stemmed. Indeed, it has gained new adherents and has expanded in ways we could not have predicted. In many states, the anti-democratic movement is coming perilously close to unravelling a century’s worth of progress to create professional and fair election systems that accurately count people’s votes and respect the will of the people.

While many damaging proposals and efforts were beaten back in 2021 and pro-democracy officials from both parties continue to use every tool available to fight for free and fair elections, we again renew our warning ahead of 2022: we have a democracy crisis is in the making.
Lawsuit Reveals Fulton County 2020 Absentee Ballot Results Were Physically Impossible and Files Were Modified

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...iles-modified/

@LizHarrington76
Thanks 9500, for illustrating your point with something other than a link to a dubious off-site source.

The Trumpists don’t want to be reminded of their concentrated attacks on democracy and freedom… those who can understand it, that is.

Others should be so conscientious and comprehensive. (That means actually reading the shirt they post.)
  • WTF
  • 12-24-2021, 09:29 AM
Lawsuit Reveals Fulton County 2020 Absentee Ballot Results Were Physically Impossible and Files Were Modified

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...iles-modified/

@LizHarrington76 Originally Posted by bambino
Are you Sydney Powell in drag?

Stfu with your lies.

Do you pay your gambling debt or are you a welching SOB who disputes the results?
Someone cut and pasted an entire rant from Lin Wood with no attribution the other day.

I tell ya, you can’t make this shit up. But apparently that poster did.

I don’t want to accuse anybody specifically of such dipshittery because I forgot who posted it and frankly, it could have been any one of a handful of usual suspects,
Thanks 9500, for illustrating your point with something other than a link to a dubious off-site source.

The Trumpists don’t want to be reminded of their concentrated attacks on democracy and freedom… those who can understand it, that is.

Others should be so conscientious and comprehensive. (That means actually reading the shirt they post.) Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

My vote is for bambino as Dipshit of the Year for this thread alone. His persistent attack on Democracy makes him a winning loser. Not just his other lame posts.

I don't know that he can express himself with the written word.

Let's wait and see who winn dixie makes the losing winner.
I don’t know who made WD the arbiter of this year’s DOTY, but I trust him to follow in my footsteps with honor and fairness.

LOLLING!

And yes, if you only knew the half of it, bambino would be awarded the Nobel Prize for DPSTery.
i'm agreeing you are obsessed with Trump who you claim is irrelevant so your threads are about someone who you think is irrelevant so you are as irrelevant as the person you claim is irrelevant.

so all your threads about Trump are also irrelevant. thanks for clearing that up
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

Sorry Waco. It's either both are irrelevant, or both are relevant.

You said it yourself. Can you explain ?
  • WTF
  • 12-24-2021, 10:02 AM
I don’t know who made WD the arbiter of this year’s DOTY, but I trust him to follow in my footsteps with honor and fairness.

LOLLING!

And yes, if you only knew the half of it, bambino would be awarded the Nobel Prize for DPSTery. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
bambino should be under surveillance by the FBI
HUGE WIN: Court Rules Against Democrat State Leaders - Will Allow Inspection of Fulton County, PA Dominion Voting Machines

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...ting-machines/
We all are under FBI surveillance. bambino isn't that kind of special.

Privacy Impact Assessment for the SENTINEL System

https://www.fbi.gov/services/informa...ments/sentinel

Information in SENTINEL is collected from numerous sources. Some information may be collected directly from individuals, such as employment applicants, crime victims and witnesses, human sources, and members of the public. Other information may be provided by other law enforcement agencies, including state, local, tribal, and foreign, as well as by other government agencies, including civilian, military, and homeland security. Information may also be collected from private sector entities and open source intelligence (such as newspapers, the Internet, or television broadcasts).

Information on FBI employees is generally collected directly from them unless the FBI employee becomes the subject of an investigation. In that case, the employee is considered the same as any other individual under investigation.
HUGE WIN: Court Rules Against Democrat State Leaders - Will Allow Inspection of Fulton County, PA Dominion Voting Machines

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...ting-machines/ Originally Posted by bambino
... Ignore the insulters there, Bam.

Funny how us "showing the instances of voter fraud"
has quickly become "attacking foundations of democracy"...

#### Salty
bambino should be under surveillance by the FBI Originally Posted by WTF
Probably is. But you didn’t hear that from me.