Bored and drunk so here's something a little different

Are you planning a sneak attack? Don't even think about it. I am sleeping tonight with one eye opened!

I'm out bitches. Peace. Originally Posted by Albr23
I'm out bitches. Peace. Originally Posted by Albr23
Sleep tight and make sure to have a long, long sleep for all the sleep you lost being online last night.
I'm keeping the ball until BDS get's back. At 3am is when y'all start dropping like flies.
Im back on the grind....the best thread in sandbox got shut down before i could put that dumb old crazy bitch in her place
Are you planning a sneak attack? Don't even think about it. I am sleeping tonight with one eye opened! Originally Posted by futile
Leave mr. One eye out of this!
Are you planning a sneak attack? Don't even think about it. I am sleeping tonight with one eye opened! Originally Posted by futile
I tried that last night and failed around 3:45am. I had the text typed in my phone and I was going to hit enter in 10 minutes but I fell asleep.

Boy when I woke up I was pissed.
ohhh that meatlovers pizza was good.....i eat to much
Im back on the grind....the best thread in sandbox got shut down before i could put that dumb old crazy bitch in her place Originally Posted by babydollsnow
You'll still get your chance. She'll say more stupid shit before long.
I'm keeping the ball until BDS get's back. At 3am is when y'all start dropping like flies. Originally Posted by Blackbuddy05
Sure do. God forbid those 2 from last night sneek in around that time. I got a big ass cup of coffee just so I can defeat their asses.
ohhh that meatlovers pizza was good.....i eat to much Originally Posted by babydollsnow
I missed that bds ass!
Dont any of you work, strike that comment
3-6am is the danger zone.
Crissyann you are one sexy bitch. Originally Posted by yngtxn
Aww thanks hun. I always wanted to be super woman but i take super sexy.
You'll still get your chance. She'll say more stupid shit before long. Originally Posted by Killersalt

I commented on one of her threads....dumb chick....im shocked she knows what a can can is.....Google was her first friend
GO to bed, I have a meeting in the morning F#@K !!!!!!