NFL and Houston Texans Superthread: Are we ready for some football?

Man, so I actually watched our game real late last night, thought Case was gonna look shitty, but I actually thought he looked pretty damn good, can't see how/why he got benched. Kubs said it was for the blitzing and they needed to hurry up the tempo, but shit, that sounds weak...

I think this move to back to Dopey will be the downfall of Kubs, it has got to be. And I also think Dre may have stopped on his route at the end of the game to intentionally lose on purpose.

And I agree Dadio, we need a LB, Anthony Barr looks Fucking badass from UCLA, Jake Mathews from College Station looks like the best O-line guy, and Jadavion Clowney is easily the best pass rusher from South Cariolina- all these guys will probably go in the top 5 or 6.

But as much as I'd love to have those guys, I'd rather just get a legit QB so we can just have some new life in this dying franchise. Only a new QB in bring life to a team. We could have the next JJ Watt but that can only do so much. We need some cocky motherfucker with some SWAGGER. We already have a team full of vanilla ice cream eating good guys.

Ben Tate sounded like Fucking idiot in his post game presser, he talked about the team like we were the Fucking Colts or Pats with years of winning tradition. It was only a TWO YEAR RUN, someone needs to fill him in...
Kubs said it was for the blitzing and they needed to hurry up the tempo, but shit, that sounds weak... Originally Posted by TheDon
It makes perfect sense from Kubiak's brain...to hurry up the tempo you need to pull the quarterback who ran a no huddle offense for his entire five year college career and replace him with a quarterback who plays like Speedy Gonzalez's cousin, Slowpoke Rodriguez...

That's sounds EXACTLY like a Kubiak move to me...
It's a sad time in franchise history when that bum Ed Reed made comments (that he was right about) last week, and the team followed it up by that move. This has to make a comeback for this occasion!

Kubiak is starting Case next game. I guess he did not want to go the whole game doing silent count due to boos. And why didn't Kubiak try hurry up with Case in there. Stupid decisions like that will get you fired. I do think this was the game that sealed his fate.
All you guys need to listen to this, 10 minutes with a mic and open forum.

http://www.sports790.com/player/?mid=23984838
I was just watching the news (always a bad idea ) I saw Quanell X and another guy hashing it out abiout the Schaub / Johnson incident. Quanell was fired up and seemed pissed about the coaching.When I played high school back in the day our Coach always said to be a good football player you have to play like your a little pissed off. That was back when they could talk like that.I'm thinking Quanell looks like he has time on his hands lets let him coach. Someone fired up would have to be better than Kub
Wondering if there might be any other Pats, Brady, Belechek haters aside from me who relished the fact that that got a bad Ref call on that final play of MNF? The Pats benefitted from the Refs All-Star Fucked Up Calls, around 10-11 years ago in that Snow-Bowl Playoff game against the Raiders. Belechek, in his post-game press conference looked like he was doing a TV ad for constipation medicine! lol
Wondering if there might be any other Pats, Brady, Belechek haters aside from me who relished the fact that that got a bad Ref call on that final play of MNF? Originally Posted by Solemate62
I am the Founder, CEO, President, etc of the Cheatriot Hater Club
CHEATRIOTS-1.jpg
....where Tom Shady and Bill Belicheat sit at the very fucking TOP of my Hater list

Would you like to be VP Solemate

As for the call, I've been watching NFL Network, ESPN, Mike & Mike, etc and it seems to be about 50/50 on the call in the end zone. I tend to agree with the gents who say the flag should have been picked up, if the ball is tipped or uncatchable PI goes out the window.

Plus, on the last play of the game, calling for PI??? It would have to be a EXTREMELY flagrant PI or Like Cris Carter said, "I would have at least feel down if I was Gronk"

4azh2.jpg
Wondering if there might be any other Pats, Brady, Belechek haters aside from me who relished the fact that that got a bad Ref call on that final play of MNF? The Pats benefitted from the Refs All-Star Fucked Up Calls, around 10-11 years ago in that Snow-Bowl Playoff game against the Raiders. Belechek, in his post-game press conference looked like he was doing a TV ad for constipation medicine! lol Originally Posted by Solemate62
Belichick did look like he had to shit real bad up there on the poduim.

Y'all see Brady and the backup QB cuss out the refs when going into the tunnel?
Ha Ha, DED, LMFAO, could not recall who the other hater was who often posts in this Forum. From here forward, I shall remember, and yes, I graciously accept the offered position of Vice-President of the Cheatriot Hater's Club!
The Pats got hosed on that call. Should have at least been holding.

I don't like the Pats, but have a severe case of coach and QB envy for them. I would shove Kuntiak over a cliff in a NY minute if we could get Bellicheat. And all of our QB's would be quick to join Kuntiak over the cliff if we could get that fag Brady to QB for us.

To throw a flag then pick it up is chicken shit.
Ha Ha, DED, LMFAO, could not recall who the other hater was who often posts in this Forum. From here forward, I shall remember, and yes, I graciously accept the offered position of Vice-President of the Cheatriot Hater's Club! Originally Posted by Solemate62
Solemate....

VP of the CHC
Solemate....

VP of the CHC Originally Posted by DickEmDown
I am truly humbled, DED! Thanks!!
It is my firm belief that if Les Alexander owned the Texans they would have been to the Super Bowl by now. Kubiak would not have lasted this long under Les
McNair is a Butt Plug!! Try's to get all great guys, football needs nasty bad ass mother fuckers that can run. Speed kills. This organization is a fucked from the top down. An owner who doesn't care if we win or lose, Kubes who is a washed up defeated little bitch of coach that has convinced himself that you just need to keep it close and then make a few plays to win. Fatty Wade has been thru this before, a couple of good years then the down fall. Rick Smith got lucky that Arian Foster panned out, got lucky the RB's in front of Foster got hurt or his wonderful coach wouldn't have had the stones to play him and find out. Much like Case now, he is too reluctant to give the younger guy a chance.

Fuck em all.