For those who need proof of election fraud....

Trump can run for President again in 2024. Instead, he creates an act for himself to try and stay relevant.

The mystery is why the Trumpites can't see through what he has been doing for the last year.

This is the Donald Trump that would call up radio stations, use a fake voice, and ramble on about how great Donald Trump is. Originally Posted by VitaMan
Trumps still POTUS. I doubt he’ll run in 2024.
now that we know you know we know you know you are irrelevant .. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

You've really pooped in your pants this time Waco.

Per what you said:

"so all your threads about Trump are also irrelevant. thanks for clearing that up"

Your statement is that my threads would be irrelevant ALSO....that shows you agree that Trump is irrelevant.

And you said so.
Trumps still POTUS. I doubt he’ll run in 2024. Originally Posted by bambino

Have you looked to see who was sworn in as POTUS in January 2021 ?

Trump is a fart in the wind. A noisy one.
If you say so. Now Romo, don’t get all worked up and get banned again. Originally Posted by bambino
over/under 3 weeks?
You've really pooped in your pants this time Waco.

Per what you said:

"so all your threads about Trump are also irrelevant. thanks for clearing that up"

Your statement is that my threads would be irrelevant ALSO....that shows you agree that Trump is irrelevant.

And you said so. Originally Posted by VitaMan

if you say so
Have you looked to see who was sworn in as POTUS in January 2021 ? Originally Posted by VitaMan
Did you vote for that?

Then, you voted for:
1. high fuel prices,
2. high food and all commodity prices
3. empty shelves
4. dead U.S. military
5. more Covid deaths than before
6. a nuclear armed Iran
7. increase in crime, including murder
8. millions of criminals sneaking across our border
9. loss of employment from illegal mandates
10. lack of education for U.S. children

Aren't you "special"!
Aren’t you bitter, LLman?

Merry Christmas from your friends in Clarksville.

Hope you got the T-back you asked Santa for,
Merry Christmas from your friends in Clarksville. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
YR, you and your Klan relocated my "friends in Clarksville" when you all moved them over to the "thriving Eastside of Austin"!!!!

I was informed your name is still posted in the bathroom stalls at Nau's Endfield Drug, though, on West Lynn just OUTSIDE of Clarksville.

Nau’s Enfield Drug Store
1115 W Lynn St Austin, TX 78703
Trumps still POTUS. I doubt he’ll run in 2024. Originally Posted by bambino
Judging by the behaviour of his enthralled minions, I’d say he’s doing the same bang up job he did when he destroyed truth and joy in the world.

Right Elmer?
YR, you and your Klan relocated my "friends in Clarksville" when you all moved them over to the "thriving Eastside of Austin"!!!!

I was informed your name is still posted in the bathroom stalls at Nau's Endfield Drug, though, on West Lynn just OUTSIDE of Clarksville.

Nau’s Enfield Drug Store
1115 W Lynn St Austin, TX 78703 Originally Posted by LexusLover
I assume you mean the sign that says “Men.” Yeah, the one where you’re not allowed to go.

By relocating “your friends,” you’re talking about black folk?

Some of your best friends in Austin are black folk?

Comes through in all of your posts, LL!

They miss you at Naus and have told me to relay the message that they’re putting in a new restroom for you.
Such a grown up.
Such a grown up. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
... YOU been insulting others ALL THE DAY.

So much for "stow the insults" ...

But no matter... I didn't believe you'd make it.
You can't help yourself.

### Salty