For those who need proof of election fraud....

Has anyone figured out why almost all federal buildings in Washington, D.C. have been like part of a Ghost Town for the last 11 months???

I am amazed that Barack and Mike, and Bill and Hillary have not even been invited to the White House to meet with Bribes Biden. After all, didn’t they attend the inauguration where Bribes was worn in several minutes too early.

Oh well. Nothing to see here.

P.S. Where is Hunter? Where are a lot of people who should be visiting and celebrating The Great Reset along with their Democratic President, Joey “I Took The Shot” Bribes Biden??? Originally Posted by bambino

Likely when the Trumpeter failed to attend the inauguration, then.....you know how the Dons can be. "I didn't know until today that it was the Trumpeter all along."

Then he failed to attend the 9/11 events in NYC.

The latest is when he was booed recently, O'Reilly had to comfort him.

I’ve been gone for awhile, did they PROVE the claims of massive election fraud. I know there’s umpteen pages since I was involuntarily placed on vacation for calling Oeb stupid. I just knew I’d return to PROOF.
I’ve been gone for awhile, did they PROVE the claims of massive election fraud. I know there’s umpteen pages since I was involuntarily placed on vacation for calling Oeb stupid. I just knew I’d return to PROOF. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
Hahahahahahaha!
Hahahahahahaha! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
you do seem happy I bumped this thread Sir, Your Welcome
Donald Trump has claimed 5,000 dead people voted in 2020 in Georgia, a key state he lost to Joe Biden on his way to national defeat.

He was off by 4,996.

As the Atlanta Journal-Constitution reported on Monday, state officials have confirmed four cases of dead people voting.

All that has been proven is Trump is MASSIVE blabbering.
you do seem happy I bumped this thread Sir, Your Welcome Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Great public service! Keep the dope alive!

LOLLLLLLLING!
Donald Trump has claimed 5,000 dead people voted in 2020 in Georgia, a key state he lost to Joe Biden on his way to national defeat.

He was off by 4,996.

As the Atlanta Journal-Constitution reported on Monday, state officials have confirmed four cases of dead people voting.

All that has been proven is Trump is MASSIVE blabbering. Originally Posted by VitaMan
They probably voted and then died of Trump's pandemic. Let me guess, they were 4 dead republicans voting?
fake numbers

brought to you by those that participated in the Steal!
I’ve been gone for awhile, did they PROVE the claims of massive election fraud. I know there’s umpteen pages since I was involuntarily placed on vacation for calling Oeb stupid. I just knew I’d return to PROOF. Originally Posted by 1blackman1

I respect a good, sarcastic sense of humor. Welcome back!
fake numbers

brought to you by those that participated in the Steal! Originally Posted by winn dixie

As long as it's MASSIVE

He was off by 4,996.

All that has been proven is Trump is MASSIVE blabbering. Originally Posted by VitaMan
Yeah, I read that but what I didn't see was by what mechanism did they come to this conclusion. Almost sounds like an audit but we know that has been blocked. So how did they figure this out?
Maybe by not being retarded like most trumptards and actually counting and comparing rolls to death records.
Yeah, I read that but what I didn't see was by what mechanism did they come to this conclusion. Almost sounds like an audit but we know that has been blocked. So how did they figure this out? Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn

Now you are going to bitch about the process again, instead of the result ?

That was the playbook used to bitch about the election result.

Welcome back monsieur. But no proof ay all.
Welcome back monsieur. But no proof ay all. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
249 pages of it.

BAHAHAHAHA