1st Time at an Amp

What do you guys think the standard tip is at a Sub-Amp in the Plano/Frisco/Allen area for all three levels? I was thinking like:

L1 = 60
L2 = ??
L3 = ?? Originally Posted by JLanister
From a little birdie:
L1=60
L2=100
L3=140
Have you read about that happening a lot on this here board? What you describe never happens at one of the real AMPs reviewed on this forum. Sometimes it WILL happen at a SUB-AMP, but that is what we have a L0 or L-NO thread for.
Again, the answer is research,research,research. Do your homework by reading and this won't happen to you. Unless you walk in and act like an asshole. Originally Posted by aRandyOne
Hi I'm new to this area.

What is a sub-amp

Also another poster talked about buying beer for the EMO. What is that?

Thanks!
Sub AMP is short for "Suburban Asian Massage Parlor". It refers to the places in strip malls out in the suburbs, where full service is rare. You may get a BJ but more often it's just a handy after the massage.
Bro, I took a shower once time in Vegas and luckily it was new one. I will never ever take a shower. Also, its no shame in asking if she use hand sanitizer before touching your your body eventually your dick. Better safe than get a divorce or break up with your girlfriend.
Bro, I took a shower once time in Vegas and luckily it was new one. I will never ever take a shower. Also, its no shame in asking if she use hand sanitizer before touching your your body eventually your dick. Better safe than get a divorce or break up with your girlfriend. Originally Posted by grayjazzy

Got it you DON'T TAKE SHOWERS. Thanks for the useless post.
what are the half hour rates now house plus tips at Korean amp?
Can someone lmk how much it is these days at the fs places in dallas? been like 3 years since I was last here and no clue how things have changed.
So I’ve been going to the same place religiously for a while. Now she lets me touch everywhere and even lick some places 😛. She told me get an hour next time for a “real good” massage. I’m already shooting on my own chest. What does she mean by that?
what are the half hour rates now house plus tips at Korean amp? Originally Posted by MagicMitch32
I think I am going to get back in the game. Any updates on this?
Welcome back and everything has changed :-( Most of the great HH sites are gone. I suggest reading up on the amp section and most of your questions will be answered.
It would be appreciated if someone could update what the standard donations are in 2023, for the Dallas Amps. There’s great info in this thread but much of it is several years old.
I've been seeing $240 as a pretty standard hour donation. Many places will upcharge another $100 for BBFS but there are times when I haven't been upcharged.
I've been seeing $240 as a pretty standard hour donation. Many places will upcharge another $100 for BBFS but there are times when I haven't been upcharged. Originally Posted by Motorboatn
Am I to assume that is including the house fee?
jack, yep house fee included.
usuall 40/30mins and 60/60mins.
then 100 or 180 tip.
that includes visiting all three levels.
it could be less if you only want to explore the ground floor.
Please help me I’m a newbie and need some guidance on places that are still active. Any suggestions on places for first timers? Pm me plz