Sunday 9pm -the art of the post

I don't see nothing Originally Posted by andymarksman
I quit reading after that, dummy. I'm a snob like that.

Again, dummy marie definitely should have asked for some better backup. You definitely suck.
You sound like now you are on my radar..just sayin. Originally Posted by TryWeakly
Ur So Gay, and Katie would agree.
Ur So Gay, and Katie would agree. Originally Posted by andymarksman
How is that again? Sloppy....
Ur So Gay, and Katie would agree. Originally Posted by andymarksman
Cool. Let it out girl. And make sure Katie comes on here to confirm it. See how you fucked up again? You said "Ur." You are definitely a chick. Men don't talk like that.

Still fucking up dummy marie? Who the fuck is Katie and and why are you bringing her up other than to start shit about how you know someone he knows. I thought you were a trick from Dallas with this handle. How do you know her? Your answer should you choose to answer will be funny.
...to think I lobbied for your previous ban early release... Originally Posted by Mythos
I quit reading after that, dummy. I'm a snob like that.

Again, dummy marie definitely should have asked for some better backup. You definitely suck. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
Let me just ask you this question: where did Mythos ever state that he had "lobbied for [someone's] previous ban early release'...?" Think carefully before you answer it.
A lot of "baiting" in this thread.
Yep
  • R.M.
  • 09-26-2017, 04:34 AM
Isn't it a bannable offense to connect a guested handle with any current ECCIE member(s) regardless of the validity of the aforementioned aspersions? Just curious.... Originally Posted by andymarksman
Please go on.
You sound jealous, just saying.... Originally Posted by andymarksman
You sound like a jealous hooktard.
I don't see nothing "incriminating" from the exact wording Mythos has put forthwith in that statement. Perhaps you can show me why I was wrong. Originally Posted by andymarksman
#Sockpuppetlivesdontmatter
Let me just ask you this question: where did Mythos ever state that he had "lobbied for [someone's] previous ban early release'...?" Think carefully before you answer it. Originally Posted by andymarksman
Doubling down on stupid is never clever.
Let me just ask you this question: where did Mythos ever state that he had "lobbied for [someone's] previous ban early release'...?" Think carefully before you answer it. Originally Posted by andymarksman
are you paying $500 for that pussy? or was her last rate increase to $600 lol. No matter how you slice it we know who "Myth Ho" is and her other mandle Oilfield Scum that she's probably letting DG use.
Aiieeeeeeey.... sieg heil ? Heh

And he is back, btw...
The reality is that AMarksman came outta nowhere to go balls to the wall to defend Myth Ho...so it tells me he's either gay fucking Mythos or he's getting pussy from YM so which is it AMarksman? lol
Nearly fifty posts ago:

Now that this thread is WAAaaaaaY off the subject matter anyone up for points or should I just close this thread? Originally Posted by DarthMaul
I'm thincking a whole lotta posters UITB have Darth on 'Ignore'.
After the mockery of Mytharie who could take them serious ever again?
are you paying $500 for that pussy? or was her last rate increase to $600 lol. No matter how you slice it we know who "Myth Ho" is and her other mandle Oilfield Scum that she's probably letting DG use. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
As I have previously stated, no one knows for sure. And it seems like you failed to answer my question after all.
  • WTF
  • 09-26-2017, 08:41 AM
Now that this thread is WAAaaaaaY off the subject matter anyone up for points or should I just close this thread?

Originally Posted by DarthMaul
Maybe you can move it to the Powder Room....no man cares about this subject!