WHORE!

LD where is that pic at
I'm confused. who? and opening to do what? Originally Posted by Luxury Daphne
I wrote ... "him" ... so no wonder you are confused.
I term women use to describe those they wish they were and men use to describe those they want to be with. It's just a misused term to describe someone who is promiscuous and business savvy enough to know their company is valuable. Nothing wrong with that.
I am a real whore, but never called a lady one!!!! Something taught to me by my Dad, all ladies are Ladies
I term women use to describe those they wish they were and men use to describe those they want to be with. It's just a misused term to describe someone who is promiscuous and business savvy enough to know their company is valuable. Nothing wrong with that. Originally Posted by 1eyedpitviper
For some reason this reminded me of line on True Detective (HBO) last night. A trailer park bunny ranch madam talking to a "family man" type cop (who is cheating on his wife with a civvie):

"Girls been walkin this earth all this time screwin' for free. Now why is it that ya add business to the mix and boys like you can't stand the thought of it. I'll tell ya why. Its cuz suddenly you don't own it."

Whore .... smore ... I just want some taint. Post away ladies.
I think we can all agree that pyramider is taint whore. Lol
This threAd needs a theme song...

I think we can all agree that pyramider is taint whore. Lol Originally Posted by thathottnurse
Me a whore? How little they know ... I am a certified taintologist and a god of Taintra. Taint whore ... that just taint right.
Me a whore? How little they know ... I am a certified taintologist and a god of Taintra. Taint whore ... that just taint right. Originally Posted by pyramider
Taint that the truth!

This Man lilmynx69 wants to be a Whore SOOOOO freaking bad. Sorry god didn't give you a vagina. Be careful anyone who takes her up on that free hand out ... if He only wants anal, you know why
I wrote ... "him" ... so no wonder you are confused. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Lilmynx69 is a HIM ... Yes you are right apparently after he had no luck on match.com trollsmeet.com etc etc we got stuck with SHIM
This isn't Dallas sweetie, fwiw
Mya, I do not believe LilMynx69 is a dood. I could be wrong, but I Strongly suspect she is a female based on a number of different factors. Sorry to butt in.
I've met LilMynx IRL. She's a woman. A very smart, sexy, interesting one.