Open Challenge: If you think you can sue me... Please do

OK now for the Readers Digest view of this thread. VI was outed by some dumb ass. She is in deep shit because the dumb ass outed her. She has been posting full face pictures which is a NO NO on any site like this. In her defense she is young and impulsive. She has made mistakes that other women have avoided.
Is it possible that with all of the hard asses that have dropped in to make snarky comments that some one can be of help or at least have some words of kindness?
I believe that all of us have made mistakes along the line and VI needs to adjust her way of handling her way of doing things. I wish her luck and if she wants some private advice that's worth what I would charge (nothing)
OK now for the Readers Digest view of this thread. VI was outed by some dumb ass. She is in deep shit because the dumb ass outed her. She has been posting full face pictures which is a NO NO on any site like this. In her defense she is young and impulsive. She has made mistakes that other women have avoided.
Is it possible that with all of the hard asses that have dropped in to make snarky comments that some one can be of help or at least have some words of kindness?
I believe that all of us have made mistakes along the line and VI needs to adjust her way of handling her way of doing things. I wish her luck and if she wants some private advice that's worth what I would charge (nothing) Originally Posted by tucson
filthy incall, stained mattress, midget tranny filming.....yeah any well intentioned youngster could be in the same place, fucking fat old men wearing black socks.....with no condom.....just because you'll stick your dick in that peetrie dish.....don't try to make normal hobbyists feel bad... maybe you could spend some time with her and figure out her demons and make an honest woman out of her......good luck with that......Loser
I believe that all of us have made mistakes along the line and VI needs to adjust her way of handling her way of doing things. I wish her luck and if she wants some private advice that's worth what I would charge (nothing) Originally Posted by tucson
You "help" her then
Tucson, there was another thread started by Vi before this one, where she first discussed being outted. She received lots of sympathetic replies and sincere advice. She ignored all that and took the path discussed here. That's when folks turned.
Talk about feeling like a dumb ass new guy, I was one who was sympathetic, mostly about how her father spoke to her, but she rolled off the cliff! Didnt listen to a dam word any of her experienced peers offered. Not gonna get much support with the defiant fuck the world attitude she's rolling with now after all the sound advice and support she had. Have at it my man, even a new guy to this knows better after all this crap. Read the signs bro, cliff straight ahead, go right ahead and follow her over.
Some people just can't be at peace with themselves unless their being as ignorant as humanly possible.

But then again, Tuscon is the guy who takes hookers home to meet his family and the reason a lot of ladies I know won't attend certain socials. Discretion has managed to escape his scope of understanding for a very long time. He's arguably the most open and inappropriate hobbyist I can think of. I wish he would take wulf in and "save" her. Then we can all have a good laugh in six months.
Every step you take is a chance to change direction. She's had her warnings, so did the hobbyists who chose to see her. There were years of warnings, multiple bannings of Vi, under various names, and she chose to continue her behaviour.

Let's not be sophomoric about this. Sure everyone has made mistakes, but not all mistakes are equal. And making the same mistake over and over changes things as well.

Frankly I'm suspicious of the guys posting supporting/nice comments to Vi at this point. There are some people who will see someone who is obviously suffering from the effects of their poor decisions and set themselves up as a friendly face. Sometimes these people are just vultures, with disgusting appetites, just waiting for the self respect of their target to slip a bit lower...

It's reprehensible to take advantage of someone whose normal supports, family, church, school, work, roommates, etc have all pulled out from underneath them as a consequence of their bad choices. She needs to find a safety net which doesn't include people who see her as a sex object. That is unlikely to happen here, so the sooner she turns her back on eccie the better.

On this site, when spoken to someone in a tailspin, the odds are quite high that fair words hide foul intentions.
What my bro TinMan said.....How've you been Tin...my man, still getting it done right around here.

As someone who come and goes, the VI thang just encourages me stay away, but I hope all the cool peeps are doing well.

Stay safe out there compadres...I'm playing Taps for this topic on my Kenwood speakers.

Warm regards,
LnH
VI doesn't learn.

VI has NO idea the damage she is causing herself.

Seems like VI doesn't give 2 bit shit about herself.

IF VI lives to be in her 40's (doesn't get AIDS or worse), she will STILL be paying the price for today's dumbassery and wishing dumb ass 20 something version of herself would shut the fuck up and grow some self esteem.

But of course 20's something year old version doesn't see that.

Poor future and hopefully more mature and smart version of VI. She has a steep price to pay tomorrow for today's foolishness.
Every step you take is a chance to change direction. She's had her warnings, so did the hobbyists who chose to see her. There were years of warnings, multiple bannings of Vi, under various names, and she chose to continue her behaviour.

Let's not be sophomoric about this. Sure everyone has made mistakes, but not all mistakes are equal. And making the same mistake over and over changes things as well.

Frankly I'm suspicious of the guys posting supporting/nice comments to Vi at this point. There are some people who will see someone who is obviously suffering from the effects of their poor decisions and set themselves up as a friendly face. Sometimes these people are just vultures, with disgusting appetites, just waiting for the self respect of their target to slip a bit lower...

It's reprehensible to take advantage of someone whose normal supports, family, church, school, work, roommates, etc have all pulled out from underneath them as a consequence of their bad choices. She needs to find a safety net which doesn't include people who see her as a sex object. That is unlikely to happen here, so the sooner she turns her back on eccie the better.

On this site, when spoken to someone in a tailspin, the odds are quite high that fair words hide foul intentions. Originally Posted by dmcleod
This ^^^^^ all of it. Especially "fair words hide foul intentions".
  • BLM69
  • 02-23-2016, 12:52 PM
This ^^^^^ all of it. Especially "fair words hide foul intentions". Originally Posted by THN
The guys supporting her are doing it in hopes to get/getting sex, that was great advice given to her, it's up to her to take it. This is not the best place to get help but there is a few ladies that can help you get your life back on track VI.

Don't ask a man for help in a hobby board as we come here to get pussy and will tell you what you want to hear.
This ^^^^^ all of it. Especially "fair words hide foul intentions". Originally Posted by THN
There are some advantages of being around these boards for a while now and having decent recall about members and their actions. A simple search of his posting history will reveal that your words are dead on.
filthy incall, stained mattress, midget tranny filming.....yeah any well intentioned youngster could be in the same place, fucking fat old men wearing black socks.....with no condom.....just because you'll stick your dick in that peetrie dish.....don't try to make normal hobbyists feel bad... maybe you could spend some time with her and figure out her demons and make an honest woman out of her......good luck with that......Loser Originally Posted by Tony Gambino
Damn dude.

Why are you throwing shade on the black socks?

Last thing I wanted to see if that video was some fucked up feet, IMHO.
Damn dude.

Why are you throwing shade on the black socks?

Last thing I wanted to see if that video was some fucked up feet, IMHO. Originally Posted by Adrienne Baptiste
#Black Socks Matter#