Selling murdered baby parts for profit and other connected things

His tricycle flew into your Uranus... Flat meats greasy... When she does it, they sell drive shafts and pink petunias in your brother in law's cabin at lake ... Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Whiffy finally shows his true thinking. Stick to useless videos whiffy.
Once you "dehumanize" something, these decisions become much easier.

As much as every body says this is in no way comparable to what happenned in Germany in the late 1930's and early 1940's, it is eerily similar. The Nazi's simply declared Jews and other groups that they saw as undesirable as sub human, the German People believed it, and this opened the door for mass murder being carried out by ordinary people who saw it as fullfilling a legal mandate of the Law. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Sounds similar to the thinking about blacks in this country.
Whiffy finally shows his true thinking. Stick to useless videos whiffy. Originally Posted by i'va biggen

Congratulations on guest hosting the View, yesterday... eehhhbuhhrrr

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d0TFayRZeS8
  • WTF
  • 08-05-2015, 06:48 AM
. Originally Posted by Jackie S

We do that everyday in this forum.

In regards to this subject...tissues are not human to meonce you compare my position Hitler, you are in fact trying to dehumanize me and my position.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d0TFayRZeS8 Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Good boy!!! You follow instructions.
who woulda ever knew, medical researchers use cadavers for medical research. . . oh good lawd, we should stop all medical research!!!

As much as every body says this is in no way comparable to what happenned in Germany in the late 1930's and early 1940's, it is eerily similar. The Nazi's simply declared Jews and other groups that they saw as undesirable as sub human, the German People believed it, and this opened the door for mass murder being carried out by ordinary people who saw it as fullfilling a legal mandate of the Law. Originally Posted by Jackie S
you're usually a reasonable guy, but I think you're way off here. No one is dehumanizing anything. I don't see how this is any different than a person dying and their organs being donated to science or for someone on a wait list for a transplant.
The irrational and unreasonable position of the right on this subject is their downfall. Same with guns, gays and off-white people

It is why they will always lose.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d0TFayRZeS8 Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
You watch this every day in the rec hall, don't you, SLOBBRIN?

How about a review?
Sounds similar to the thinking about blacks in this country. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Exactly. It took a more enlightened society to see the evils of slavery.

As I have said before, in the years to come, will a more modern and enlightened society look back at us and say....."despite all of their great leaps and bounds in creating a modern civilization, they killed their unborn for convienience sake".
who woulda ever knew, medical researchers use cadavers for medical research. . . oh good lawd, we should stop all medical research!!! Originally Posted by southtown4488
Cadavers that are given freely for research. In the old days grave robbers would steal corpses from where ever they found them to SELL to research centers. What they did was against the law and considered deviant and immoral. No, the proper analogy would be a guardian volunteering their relatives for medical research while they were still alive.
Exactly. It took a more enlightened society to see the evils of slavery.

As I have said before, in the years to come, will a more modern and enlightened society look back at us and say....."despite all of their great leaps and bounds in creating a modern civilization, they killed their unborn for convienience sake". Originally Posted by Jackie S
Why it is a good reason to provide birth control to anyone who requires it .
We do that everyday in this forum. Originally Posted by WTF
Who is "we"?
Same with .... off-white people Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Have you ever met any "white" people?
  • WTF
  • 08-05-2015, 02:27 PM
Who is "we"? Originally Posted by LexusLover
We is you, me and all other posters in this forum.

Wtf do you think this thread is about? Liberals are ok with murdering kids and selling their body parts. You think that isn't a ploy to dehumanize liberals, people that support PPH. You're a fool if you think not...