Dorthy_Monroe's last points issued: an objective assessment.

Armature who acts so immature.... Originally Posted by Lindsay Lee
Look, Lindsay, DM didn't deserve to be banned for saying Cuban on Tuesday. Now, if I were to look at your comment above objectively, I'd say that is an insult. If I were to look at your posts, I'd say they are becoming increasingly aggressive. I myself don't mind. I am amused in fact by your outbursts.

However, none of this changes the fact that DM did nothing to point out in that thead. Nothing changes the fact that NYr acted rashly and singled a member out for unjust punishment.
His post read as if he has the "keys to the kingdom", so to speak, with respect to being able to find out who got punished for what. One would hope he wouldn't pass off second-hand information as if he had direct knowledge. Originally Posted by TinMan
He's a mod.
His post read as if he has the "keys to the kingdom", so to speak, with respect to being able to find out who got punished for what. One would hope he wouldn't pass off second-hand information as if he had direct knowledge. Originally Posted by TinMan
He's part of 'The Team', just not a Mod.

My opinion Tin Man, any Mod could say they hold the "keys to the kingdom" because of their access to the privie stuff, but, only one can say he is the "deed holder", all others are just bit players.
I am amused as well. I'm not upset in the least. And saying someone is acting immature is not a insult. I have nothing against you whatsoever, but it's insulting to me to be told my opinions are irrelevant. Nothing is escalating on my end. I'm just not gonna be bullied.
He's part of 'The Team', just not a Mod. Originally Posted by ManSlut
Maybe we should just use the word "management". His exact title is probably immaterial to the topic as long as he speaks from a position of having direct access to the facts.
Agreed TinMan, and I just amended my post you quoted while writing that response.
I am amused as well. I'm not upset in the least. And saying someone is acting immature is not a insult. I have nothing against you whatsoever, but it's insulting to me to be told my opinions are irrelevant. Nothing is escalating on my end. I'm just not gonna be bullied. Originally Posted by Lindsay Lee
No, you were trying to be insulting.

No one is trying to bully you. I wouldn't need to just try.

And you are right about one thing. All that you've stated is just your opinion. You've said nothing based on fact and nothing factual regarding DM's poor treatment. In short, your opinions about DM whatever they may be is irritant to weather DM was singled out unfairly.
TinMan, I do have the keys to the kingdom. The Owner gave them to me. It is all his fault.

You see that red and yellow card below your avatar? Do you see one below mine?

I am not a modtard like NYr is a modtard. I am something different. I exist by design from far above NYr's paygrade.

I have the ability to point and/or ban any of you. But, I would never violate the Owners trust in me by doing that. I am an advocate for your right to post within the guidelines.

NYr does not speak for Ownership when he calls any of you a troll. He fails in his duty to represent them when he behaves in this manner while execising his modtard duties.

I don't give two shits about DM. A modtard drawing an arbitrary line caught my attention.

I kicked dirt all over his arbitrary line..........and he didn't do shit about it.

And you are right about one thing. All that you've stated is just your opinion. You've said nothing based on fact and nothing factual regarding DM's poor treatment. In short, your opinions about DM whatever they may be is irritant to weather DM was singled out unfairly. Originally Posted by armature
Dude, the fucking horse is dead, please give it up. You're killing me here with the rants. FYI, in your context it's whether - did Dorfy also give you grammar lessons when preparing you to WK for her? That is fact since you're so hung up about playing Dragnet.
Wow... And you wouldn't have to "try"'to bully me? What A big Man you are.

As you were...

And you are right about one thing. All that you've stated is just your opinion. You've said nothing based on fact and nothing factual regarding DM's poor treatment. In short, your opinions about DM whatever they may be is irritant to weather DM was singled out unfairly. Originally Posted by armature
Corona, I asked the same question as you. Here was dearhunter's response back in post #292. Originally Posted by TinMan
TinMan, I do have the keys to the kingdom. The Owner gave them to me. It is all his fault.

I am not a modtard like NYr is a modtard. I am something different. I exist by design from far above NYr's paygrade.

I have the ability to point and/or ban any of you. But, I would never violate the Owners trust in me by doing that. I am an advocate for your right to post within the guidelines.

NYr does not speak for Ownership when he calls any of you a troll. He fails in his duty to represent them when he behaves in this manner while execising his modtard duties.

I don't give two shits about DM. A modtard drawing an arbitrary line caught my attention.

I kicked dirt all over his arbitrary line..........and he didn't do shit about it. Originally Posted by dearhunter
Well i sure find the post much more useful than 20 pages of crap
What i don't get is why it wasn't address privately?I mean bring a lot of drama for no reason than something that could have been discuss...With Admin,Mods and you the spécial person you are..
To me is to draw more attention to this attention whore but this is an opinion

It is probably not my business to know but as this tread has been highly publisy if it was a mistake or some rules hasn't been follow.Why not reinstate her?Would be because she still had broke the rules even though the "motard" in question didn't follow the usual guideline?
I know that normally thèse things aren't talk publicly but as someone insist to make it very public i think a lot of us do wonder

I don't necessarly expect a clear and concise answer but i know it probably would avoid an other 10 pages of spéculations and opinions..No?

VJ
There's a whole lotta power tripping on this thread... isn't that what NYr is being accused of?

"....ijs"

C'mon, y'all... less be frans

Pinck Panther.... if you're such a badass, man.... why don't you work him over a good time or two.... why all the drama?
  • BLM69
  • 04-18-2016, 05:34 PM
Guys she's gone/banned, why you guys so salty over it? It's over, done deal, finished! Time to move on and get laid.
Guys she's gone/banned, why you guys so salty over it? It's over, done deal, finished! Time to move on and get laid. Originally Posted by BLM69
You have missed the point of the entire thread. Let's say you strong-arm a provider who happens to be buddies with a mod. She makes it known BLM likes to negotiate and manipulate and threaten bad reviews but does so with zero evidence. Said mod tard decides BLM needs to be shut down.

Now would you rather have this discussion now so you can protect yourself and understand what is and what is not within guidelines. Or are you cool with the arbitrary line?

I kicked dirt all over his arbitrary line..........and he didn't do shit about it. Originally Posted by dearhunter
He's a modtard, and he is a live one, too.. Originally Posted by armature
fixed it