Tucker Carlson reports

in about 1 hour 4 million people will watch Tucker Carlson's show. no one will watch pakman's show because he doesn't have one.

BAHHAHHHAAAAAAAAA

and the so-called "entertainment" claim applies to all of your beloved far leftists like Rachael MADCOW and Cooper in the pooper Anderson too.

every one of these news organizations would make the same claim. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4nIanUfM35I

He can't admit it, but you have to know that Hedonist"FOXhole"Forever is reading my posts.
Tucker Tucker Tucker Tucker Tucker Tucker Tucker

Carlson and Greenwald are the only journalists left who actually report facts. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme

https://law.justia.com/cases/federal...161/527808/39/

Tucker Tucker Tucker Tucker Tucker Tucker Tucker Originally Posted by winn dixie
. . . is a RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST.

Fact.

. . . is a RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST.

Fact.

Originally Posted by eccieuser9500

Always but never a bite!
Sadly like Everything its about Pathological Emotional OUTRAGE pushed by the LSM against the truth

He can't admit it, but you have to know that Hedonist"FOXhole"Forever is reading my posts. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
I don't understand how that was a "self-pwn". She stated that Joe should probably stay out of it, specifically because there's a trial going on. Yes, Don ran his mouth. Don's not like Joe where he has a team of handlers to keep him from putting his foot in his mouth, and she's not responsible for the shit that comes out of Don's mouth.

This video was 6 minutes of the usual crap from BTC: bloviating false equivalencies and peddling his own opinion as the truth. He'd make Joseph Pulitzer proud.
I don't understand how that was a "self-pwn". She stated that Joe should probably stay out of it, specifically because there's a trial going on. Yes, Don ran his mouth. Don's not like Joe where he has a team of handlers to keep him from putting his foot in his mouth, and she's not responsible for the shit that comes out of Don's mouth.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
He can't admit it, but you have to know that Hedonist"FOXhole"Forever is reading my posts.
This video was 6 minutes of the usual crap from BTC: bloviating false equivalencies and peddling his own opinion as the truth. He'd make Joseph Pulitzer proud. Originally Posted by GastonGlock

Nope, still have you on ignore 9500 unless somebody who I do read like GG, quotes you and I see your secret message you are desperately hoping I read. Nothing you think or say could possibly interest me enough to read your gibberish. Just a personal opinion. I see other's are still willing to engage you so you'll just have to learn to live without me no matter how much it hurts you. I know how desperately you'll want to respond to me and hope I'll read it but unless somebody who I do read quotes you, ain't gonna happen.
I posted this back in November when we were discussing what was truly known and I think without a doubt it originated in a lab. Probably was released in early 2019 some think sooner. There is a follow up to it

https://www.independentsciencenews.o...d-19-pandemic/

This video was 6 minutes of the usual crap from BTC: bloviating false equivalencies and peddling his own opinion as the truth. He'd make Joseph Pulitzer proud. Originally Posted by GastonGlock

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WKL06rRAWFY

Sounds like somebody we know. FoxHoleForever.

I think it is stupid to share David Pakman and Brian Tyler Cohen. I did it to keep shitting on the racist homophobe and FOX. Pakman seems more reasonable than Cohen. Cohen drivels on and on. But I do like his takes. They make me smile. I don't know if he's trying too hard, but Pakman comes across seasoned in his analysis.

I could go on and on here, like Cohen with saltier language. But then I would sound like that bloviating FOXhound who needs to sharpen up his syntax and punctuation.

Nope, still have you on ignore 9500 unless somebody who I do read like GG, quotes you and I see your secret message you are desperately hoping I read. Nothing you think or say could possibly interest me enough to read your gibberish. Just a personal opinion. I see other's are still willing to engage you so you'll just have to learn to live without me no matter how much it hurts you. I know how desperately you'll want to respond to me and hope I'll read it but unless somebody who I do read quotes you, ain't gonna happen.
Originally Posted by HedonistForever

How did that test thread work out for you?
Rum or Tequila?
It was a couple light beers. Then the new PYT told me it was her first day behind the bar. So I tested her and asked her to make a couple of cocktails. One with Gin. The second with Whiskey. So wrong on both counts.
It was a couple light beers. Then the new PYT told me it was her first day behind the bar. So I tested her and asked her to make a couple of cocktails. One with Gin. The second with Whiskey. So wrong on both counts. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
lol

Those "light beers" arent working for you.
Looks like Fox News has recognized that Tucker is the voice of Fox news, giving him two additional platforms to counter all the lies brought to you by the MSM.

Lied about conspiracy with Russia
Lied about proof that Russia was paying bounties on American soldiers
Lied about Georgia's new voter laws
Lied that systemic racism exists in America
Lied about what Critical Race Theory actually says
Looks like Fox News has recognized that Tucker is the voice of Fox news, giving him two additional platforms to counter all the lies brought to you by the MSM.

Lied about conspiracy with Russia
Lied about proof that Russia was paying bounties on American soldiers
Lied about Georgia's new voter laws
Lied that systemic racism exists in America
Lied about what Critical Race Theory actually says Originally Posted by HedonistForever

]