I got caught in the excitement of dinner with a dime peice.

Wow Kusmaldo, have you lost your fixation on your dime piece? No mention of her in almost a week? Did she finally get a restraining order on you? Did the Benz get impounded? What's shut you down suddenly?
Wow Kusmaldo, have you lost your fixation on your dime piece? Originally Posted by RedLeg505
You have not heard? He has quit the quest. Nothing but a comic ruse after all.

(but stay tuned, I am hearing rumblings of something better)
He took her to Paris.
You seem like a smart guy, kusmaldo, but you have a blind spot big enough to drive a Buick through!

You do not see the problem even though it's staring at you right in the face.

She was interested. You were/still are interested, but then you overdid it.

You made the cardinal sin that all rookies make. You drooled over a chick and it turned her off. Think about it, but in reverse.

You meet a hot chick and you're hitting it off, but then you turn her on too much and she starts drooling. What happens now to your interest?

. . . She is now a drooling idiot. Time to blow this creep off.

Yes, you still have a very narrow chance of getting her back, but first you must back off. completely. Let her come back to you and for God's sake, be cool about it this time.

Be cool!

@JohnnyYanks that took a bit of a morbid turn, treat a girl like a queen..............treat her nice. i'm thinking she was mad about something and i'm just sad i didn't use vulgar,explicit language, i was totally nice TRUE GENTLEMAN!! In turn I got cussed out.I'll upgrade my access for sure to see that. Originally Posted by kusmaldo
He has quit the quest. Nothing but a comic ruse after all. Originally Posted by JohnnyYanks
Wait.. the ETERNALLY FIXATED with his lear jets to fly his ladies around and his 2005 Benz and his European vacations and his free-flowing, money spending ways.. QUIT on his quest before getting his dinner date?

Tell me it ain't so!!!!!???? Now I gotta ask. Did he quit? Or did SHE get a restraining order?
  • LNK
  • 06-13-2013, 11:24 PM
I, for one, am crushed.

kusmaldo, I will be removing your quote from my sig, how could you ever tell anyone to
please dismount the potato sack. Originally Posted by kusmaldo
after you've done so yourself?

I am disappoint.
... I am disappoint. Originally Posted by LNK
Well said. Perfect, in fact.
@johnnyyanks. i'm giving up the quest, with that dinner date. she isn't even half as cute as cede.thanks for supporting me on my thread.
V/r
Kusmaldo Originally Posted by kusmaldo
sad indeed ....and we'll never know who the original dime piece was.
sad indeed ....and we'll never know who the original dime piece was. Originally Posted by JCM800
Do we really need to know?? According to the OP "she isn't even half as cute as cede" so, as it turns out, she is probably only a "nickel piece" after all....(whatever the hell that means!).....

Can we please be done with this waste of bandwidth?!?
ok so i read 3/4's of this post and im thinking the man is in delusional land big capital letters tellling him to go bark up another tree should have done it. these are my thoughts....
... im thinking the man is in delusional land big capital letters tellling him to go bark up another tree should have done it. these are my thoughts.... Originally Posted by christylynn
And I'm thinking that you're jealous of the handsome, multilingual, monied, well-bred (somewhat), globe trotting, soccer ball kicking and luxury sled driving Kusmaldo. Could you make it any more obvious?

Let's show some decency here folks. He's a quitter and a failure but that doesn't mean we should heap unjust insults upon him.

So get off your potato sack, christylynn.
Where's Glynette and her bath bubbles? Why hasn't she given some final words so this threAD can properly go to rest?

And MAX? Where's MAX? Shouldn't MAX and her original potato sack share some final thoughts with Kus? MAX? MAX?
ok so i read 3/4's of this post and im thinking the man is in delusional land big capital letters tellling him to go bark up another tree should have done it. these are my thoughts.... Originally Posted by christylynn
We are visual "peeps" on this SWB. Did ya mean "DELUSIONAL" like that, or were ya goin' for something more like this "DELUSIONAL"?

Please raise your hand if you've found Kus' inability to follow through with the quest to be a huge revelation.

Sad but true, the well monied, Benz driving, dinner seeking, handsome foreigner does not always get the girl.

Who'd a thunk?
@Red Leg 505 This provider was a ghost,I opened up my eyes, you potato sack
hording slock knocker.I still have my benz,I still have,my benz,my money, my soccer
skills.Hey @Red Leg 505 the there wasno rstraining order,unlike you,you
lurch doggy.

@johnnyyanks yes I have let you down,you have a right to be mad.
did I mention that provider called me a racial slur in her angry response to me.
yes in the end she wasn't worth it.now cede she is a real DIME PIECE!!
she has got it together.your justified in your anger.

@Red Wolf no,not Paris.

@Fast Gunn.......................... actually kind of true, I do agree.

@LNK I'm sorry,I'am human .

@Karyn Lovely no its just starting.

@JCM800 does it matter?

@ED HIGHLIGHT. Ed thanks..you've half dismounted the
potato sack.

@christlynn everyone is entitled to there opinion.

@MAX potato rider of the year goes to.

potato sack.