No glove and lots of love - Barebacking in the hobby

Let's make sure we stay on topic. Very curious about our 3rd participant in the BBFS thread.
Hmmmm. Yes lets keep this on topic shall we.
Let's make sure we stay on topic. Very curious about our 3rd participant in the BBFS thread. Originally Posted by Boltfan
Two posts without a rebuttal. I'm thinking its a definate maybe
  • !VI!
  • 09-21-2015, 07:13 PM
Two posts without a rebuttal. I'm thinking its a definate maybe Originally Posted by blowmypop23
or people missed obvious sarcasm.... and she didn't feel the need to respond to a ... troll post
or people missed obvious sarcasm.... and she didn't feel the need to respond to a ... troll post Originally Posted by !VI!

Total unnecessary unprovoked rudeness. It sounded like a yes, if it's a no then she can tell us.
Two posts without a rebuttal. I'm thinking its a definate maybe Originally Posted by blowmypop23
It will be no secret to those of you who have read my reviews or my posts in ISO that I have done bareback with a number of providers here (more than 10, but I can't be bothered to count). I haven't reviewed most of them. Only three of them openly advertise it. Most don't mention it either way. One has on her showcase that she doesn't. I've gotten "just don't tell anybody" a couple of times.

I will do cfs, but if bbfs doesn't happen in the first three sessions, there won't be a fourth. There are enough who do that I don't need to bother with those who won't.

I'll probably end up on at least one DNS list as a result of this post, but I really don't care.
I'll probably end up on at least one DNS list as a result of this post, but I really don't care. Originally Posted by NeverMarry
Look on the bright side; if someone won't see you because of this post, it wasn't going to happen with her anyway.
Lord

Go reread the thread (not just your one post). Triple dog dare ya.

You ripped that guy a new one because he posted an ISO for a stripper slide and you and a female mod chastised him for wanting bbfs. Then asked him if he even thought about how that made you FEEEEEEEEEEEEL!!! Whaaaaaaah! hahaha

Now here you are. In a city you openly dislike, spouting off about this and that, "dictionary.com, pharma, bbw, bitch, rates, blah blah blah somebody please stick a dick in my mouth blah fucking blah."

Who's instigating what?

Girl bye.

Originally Posted by thathottnurse
Sure.

Maybe a pie in the face or, a little nudge into a pool. There's a little humor in these instances.

But that..... Originally Posted by Rambro Creed
Wha the hell has all this turned into??

I just didn't like a pic of a woman being slapped the shit out of. I just thought it was in poor taste. If you insist on such gifs, at least let it be two women. Originally Posted by Rambro Creed
So, tell me. What's funny about a man knocking the shit out of a woman. Originally Posted by Rambro Creed
NOTHING FUNNY ABOUT HITTING ANY LADY!!!!!!!!!!!

Wildcat Originally Posted by wildcat
Wow, this thread was intended to discuss BB in the hobby. Not sure why a lady would feel the need to post about a guy smacking a girl that has nothing to do with the subject. I in no way endorse that type of behavior and hopefully she was dealt with since it was also her implying violence against another provider. The normal highjacking was funny, but not violence against women.

Anybody have any new information or thoughts about the subject as it relates to the hobby?
Wow, this thread was intended to discuss BB in the hobby. Not sure why a lady would feel the need to post about a guy smacking a girl that has nothing to do with the subject. I in no way endorse that type of behavior and hopefully she was dealt with since it was also her implying violence against another provider. The normal highjacking was funny, but not violence against women.

Anybody have any new information or thoughts about the subject as it relates to the hobby? Originally Posted by TheEccie214
New thought...I want to fuck NeverMarry BB.
Could you start a thread of "girls I won't see because they won't do BBFS"?

It will be no secret to those of you who have read my reviews or my posts in ISO that I have done bareback with a number of providers here (more than 10, but I can't be bothered to count). I haven't reviewed most of them. Only three of them openly advertise it. Most don't mention it either way. One has on her showcase that she doesn't. I've gotten "just don't tell anybody" a couple of times.

I will do cfs, but if bbfs doesn't happen in the first three sessions, there won't be a fourth. There are enough who do that I don't need to bother with those who won't.

I'll probably end up on at least one DNS list as a result of this post, but I really don't care. Originally Posted by NeverMarry
Could you start a thread of "girls I won't see because they won't do BBFS"? Originally Posted by kingforaday
or girls that see bbbc........just a preference...............
Look on the bright side; if someone won't see you because of this post, it wasn't going to happen with her anyway. Originally Posted by daty/o
Agreed, and I definitely had that in mind when I posted.

Could you start a thread of "girls I won't see because they won't do BBFS"? Originally Posted by kingforaday
The problem with that is, with a few exceptions, it's ymmv. Just because she didn't do it with me doesn't mean she won't do it with you, and vice versa.
I'm still thinking about shitting on the table while giving birth.

I had no idea...

c.dude
I'm still thinking about shitting on the table while giving birth.

I had no idea...

c.dude Originally Posted by crazydude
I'm still unsure why that original comment was made in a thread about BBFS, beyond gauche