Get your Nerd on! (And I'll form... the head!)

Kirk getting cockblocked...
Originally Posted by Dorian Gray
That was frickin' hilarious

I think the new Kirk is great, Originally Posted by BatteriesNotIncluded
agreed
Spock not yet sure about, Originally Posted by BatteriesNotIncluded
I think Quinto does an amazing job
Uhura is lame compared to the original and Originally Posted by BatteriesNotIncluded
Really? I like her
Scotty has been great since "Shaun of the Dead". Originally Posted by BatteriesNotIncluded
Agreed. He's great in everything

But Khan?? Get your own villains, rebooted Trek. Originally Posted by BatteriesNotIncluded
I agree with you that they have a ton of source material and a whole universe of possibilities, but regardless, this movie played out very, very well
Kirk getting cockblocked...
I think the new Kirk is great, Spock not yet sure about Originally Posted by BatteriesNotIncluded
I agree but the old Kirk never ever got cock blocked.
No cowbell?
Really? Khan? That's the best JJ Abrams could come up with in a galaxy of possibilities? I think the new Kirk is great, Spock not yet sure about, Uhura is lame compared to the original and Scotty has been great since "Shaun of the Dead".

But Khan?? Get your own villains, rebooted Trek.

Gonna watch Forbidden Planet tonight to forget how unoriginal modern moviemakers have become Originally Posted by BatteriesNotIncluded
I think Khan had to be done. In a universe that is pretty much a "what-if" universe, you can't get a more epic villain for the second Star Trek movie involving the "original" cast.

Anything else just wouldn't have lived up to the parallelism that you see between the two timelines.
Spock getting his freak on...
I think Khan had to be done. In a universe that is pretty much a "what-if" universe, you can't get a more epic villain for the second Star Trek movie involving the "original" cast.

Anything else just wouldn't have lived up to the parallelism that you see between the two timelines. Originally Posted by jbravo_123
well said, sir
Spock getting his freak on...

Vulcan wood is just wrong.
why? Vulcans need love, too
Vulcan wood is just wrong. Originally Posted by pyramider
I'm anxiously waiting for Pyramider to post some Vulcan taint...tick tock
Vulcan is hot ... volcanoes, vulcanizing, etc. thus Vulcan and wood cannot coexist.

I only post my beautiful taint in open forum.
Really? Khan? That's the best JJ Abrams could come up with in a galaxy of possibilities? I think the new Kirk is great, Spock not yet sure about, Uhura is lame compared to the original and Scotty has been great since "Shaun of the Dead".

But Khan?? Get your own villains, rebooted Trek.

Gonna watch Forbidden Planet tonight to forget how unoriginal modern moviemakers have become Originally Posted by BatteriesNotIncluded

Dude I agree. And everyone keeps bitching at me about how I am wrong.

At least Khan was hot so that was good. But still.