Confederate flag was the flag of traitors

And AssUp meltdowns.......
Actualy, Girlyturd, you're the one out here screaming your Rebel Yell! I'm doing just great! I've got a new insurance policy taking effect on Jan. 1. I'm working and playing the American dream. I'm digging the greatest music city in America. And I have friends who don't hate themselves!

I don't know what you're trying to accomplish, but you're succeeding in proving you're another slime-sucking, racist, Confederate sympathizer, still beating the drum for slavery in the year 2013.

If you're not that, then you probably ought to walk your ass back to the right side of the road, less'n the revenooers catch your dumb ass and tear down your still...

I just thought you were an ignorant dipshit. Now we're seeing more and more evidence that your're an ignorant REDNECK dipshit.

Wheeee dogggggies!

There's your sign...
Actualy, Girlyturd, you're the one out here screaming your Rebel Yell! I'm doing just great! I've got a new insurance policy taking effect on Jan. 1. I'm working and playing the American dream. I'm digging the greatest music city in America. And I have friends who don't hate themselves!

I don't know what you're trying to accomplish, but you're succeeding in proving you're another slime-sucking, racist, Confederate sympathizer, still beating the drum for slavery in the year 2013.

If you're not that, then you probably ought to walk your ass back to the right side of the road, less'n the revenooers catch your dumb ass and tear down your still...

I just thought you were an ignorant dipshit. Now we're seeing more and more evidence that your're an ignorant REDNECK dipshit.

Wheeee dogggggies!

There's your sign... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
We all know who & what Tacs Rider stands for...LOL

What a fucking ignoramus you are YouBoob.

Still haven't seen anybody come to your side.

Don't figure to.

I guess that's just the way you mouth breathers are....
What a fucking ignoramus you are YouBoob.

Still haven't seen anybody come to your side.

Don't figure to.

I guess that's just the way you mouth breathers are.... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
We are not like you Ovagazombies...

HA!

You speaking for "we?"

HA!
HA!

You speaking for "we?"

HA! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Shouldn't you be writing some mythical message with shit on the wall, from your baby crib... Tacs Daddy...LOL
Giggly water head.
Dull, boring? Yes. Formulaic? Positively! Desperate? You betcha!

Yet somehow hilarious about a tranny fucker talking about gay plays.

Yup, IBIdiot has gone round the bend, you dumb-fuck golem jackass! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You're a "flaming faggot" that knows the "endings" of all gay plays, you dumb-fuck golem jackass, and your dumb-fuck golem ass already admitted as much, you dumb-fuck golem jackass:
Have you ever seen a more storybook ending to a bad gay play? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
What's "formulaic" is your renewed dissembling and deflection, you dumb-fuck golem jackass, now that you have revealed yourself to be a "flaming faggot", you dumb-fuck golem jackass.

Giggly water head. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You're a dumb-fuck golem jackass, you dumb-fuck golem jackass.

Shouldn't you be writing some mythical message with shit on the wall, from your baby crib... Tacs Daddy...LOL Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
The dumb-fuck golem jackass is fastidiously studying the "ends" of "gay plays".

are the confederate flag pics the intermission between the IB meltdowns? Originally Posted by JCM800
It's obvious you're still enthusiastically burning through those clown papers, JCM800.

HAHAH...It's ExNyer who is melting down !
Brought to you by Duke's Mayo.....

Originally Posted by Whirlaway
+1

And AssUp meltdowns....... Originally Posted by Whirlaway
+1

You are the product of good old Southern inbreeding. Tranny fucker. You really shouldn't call your sister a "tranny", you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass, even though your sister is a cheap, double bagger, whore, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass, but

Keep posting your Confederate propaganda. Your whole Confederacy was about nothing more than slavery. Mr. Lincoln said the war was about Union in 1861; you lie when you say otherwise, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass. BTW, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass the "rump" Congress reiterated what Mr. Lincoln said:
Originally Posted by ExNYer
Holy shit, Corpy!

I think that post should be framed!

It may be your best of the past, how many weeks now, SIX weeks! You managed to insult everybody, proposition an imaginary woman (that in itself is comical) come out in favor of slavery and affirm the healing power of mayonnaise. LMAO!

Please, pray tell, what question have you asked me that I'm currently "deflecting," as you so hysterically put it?

Or did your really mean DEFECATING? After all, you did mention my "ass" NINE times in your rant.

YOW!

PS -- I think you're a traitor. You've done nothing that indicates otherwise. You oppose the United States. You support the Confederacy. And you constantly discuss people's asses. Sounds like a good example of don't ask don't tell to me. You claim to be a veteran... Are you Privste Benjamin?

+1 Originally Posted by I B Hankering
You are the product of good old Southern inbreeding. Tranny fucker.

Keep posting your Confederate propaganda. Your whole Confederacy was about nothing more than slavery.
Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Unfortunately for you, he is about to use it as toilet paper.

About the only thing it is still good for.

Holy shit, Corpy!

I think that post should be framed!

It may be your best of the past, how many weeks now, SIX weeks! You managed to insult everybody, proposition an imaginary woman (that in itself is comical) come out in favor of slavery and affirm the healing power of mayonnaise. LMAO!

Please, pray tell, what question have you asked me that I'm currently "deflecting," as you so hysterically put it?

Or did your really mean DEFECATING? After all, you did mention my "ass" NINE times in your rant.

YOW!

PS -- I think you're a traitor. You've done nothing that indicates otherwise. You oppose the United States. You support the Confederacy. And you constantly discuss people's asses. Sounds like a good example of don't ask don't tell to me. You claim to be a veteran... Are you Privste Benjamin? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Proving you and the racist dumb-fuck Yankee jackass to be factually ignorant and intellectual buffoons, you dumb-fuck golem jackass, is not being a "traitor". BTW, you were being called an "ass", you dumb-fuck golem jackass.

You are the product of good old Southern inbreeding. Tranny fucker. You really shouldn't call your sister a "tranny", you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass, even though your sister is a cheap, double bagger, whore, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass.

Keep posting your Confederate propaganda. Your whole Confederacy was about nothing more than slavery.
You racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass, Mr. Lincoln and the "rump" Congress said the war was about Union in 1861; you lie when you say otherwise. Originally Posted by ExNYer
You can fool anybody, Corpy. Your ranting smacks of blatant homosexual tendencies.... All the talk about other men's recti, gay plays, female relatives.

Classic self-loathing homo shit, methane mouth!

You have yet to make a salient point in this discussion ... As usual ... Just slid into your default behavior of frothing at the mouth.

Seek help or don't. Just go the fuck away already. Maybe you can find a home in the queer/weirdo forum. Or better yet, why not submit a review or two and talk about pussy.

Just go the fuck away.

You hijack every thread you post in.
Proving you and the racist dumb-fuck Yankee jackass to be factually ignorant and intellectual buffoons, you dumb-fuck golem jackass, is not being a "traitor". BTW, you were being called an "ass", you dumb-fuck golem jackass. Originally Posted by I B Hankering