Hottest Providers 20-35

Hell no! You better stop posting pics of my girl!! I'm playing I love Dani. She definitely deserves her props.
Hell no! You better stop posting pics of my girl!! I'm playing I love Dani. She definitely deserves her props. Originally Posted by !!Sexy Erotic Morgan
Too late, I found the "right" thread today ( Best over 35) and posted some more!

Damn, I've got no doubt she'd prefer you over me, now that's a visual I definitely do not want to get out of my head. She is a Peach for sure.
Adding one.

1. Bentley Banks
2. Sweet Treat69
3. Isabella Preslie
4. Selena51
5. JGIRL
6. Isabella Mercy
7. Cassandra L'Amore
8. Claire Knight
9. Jessica Jade
10. The Erotic Morgan
11. Ashley Anders
12. Tara Evans
13. BellaFtWorth
14. TheRealMissHyatt Originally Posted by adav8s28
Adding one.

1. Bentley Banks
2. Sweet Treat69
3. Isabella Preslie
4. Selena51
5. JGIRL
6. Isabella Mercy
7. Cassandra L'Amore
8. Claire Knight
9. Jessica Jade
10. The Erotic Morgan
11. Ashley Anders
12. Tara Evans
13. BellaFtWorth
14. TheRealMissHyatt
15. Madison May
Too late, I found the "right" thread today ( Best over 35) and posted some more!

Damn, I've got no doubt she'd prefer you over me, now that's a visual I definitely do not want to get out of my head. She is a Peach for sure. Originally Posted by Iaintliein
Isn't she? I've been trying to get a taste for months now!
This list is a perfect example of herd or mob mentality. The camel was a result of committee involvement. Originally Posted by EZ.
Hear! Hear!

As you alluded, "A camel is a thoroughbred race horse designed by a committee".

What kind of "Hottest" list includes FIFTEEN names?

If you want to get any meaningful feedback, each poster must be limited to 3 names - or 5 at most.

Otherwise, Poster A lists 15 names, then Poster B lists 15 names, including 5-8 that were not on Poster A's list, then Post C lists 15 names that include another 4-6 nwe names that were not on either list by Poster A or Poster B, then Poster D lists ....

And so on.

Pretty soon you've got about 30 names, at least half of which most guys would never consider "hot", let alone "hottest".
Wow you are kind of a downer aren't you baby? Nobody is stating facts, just expressing opinions. If there are girls you think are hot, list them.
Wow you are kind of a downer aren't you baby? Nobody is stating facts, just expressing opinions. If there are girls you think are hot, list them. Originally Posted by !!Sexy Erotic Morgan

Morgan, I must say.... YOU ARE HOT!!!
I'm a kinky babe in my 20s, and I visit from time to time, so I'll add myself to the mix.

Too late, I found the "right" thread today ( Best over 35) and posted some more! Originally Posted by Iaintliein

I am 36 now . . .

Hopefully I will graduate to that list LOL
Current Under 35 Nominees From Me Would Be:

Tori Capelli
Cora Castillo
LovelyLady7 (Presley) less well-known, but absolutely beautiful
Katie2CherishU

Retired Providers Under 35 I Would Nominate:

Olivia Zoe
Busty Bianca - I actually found her beauty intimidating
Adding one.

1. Bentley Banks
2. Sweet Treat69
3. Isabella Preslie
4. Selena51
5. JGIRL
6. Isabella Mercy
7. Cassandra L'Amore
8. Claire Knight
9. Jessica Jade
10. The Erotic Morgan
11. Ashley Anders
12. Tara Evans
13. BellaFtWorth
14. TheRealMissHyatt
15. Madison May Originally Posted by adav8s28
I think Gabby has a beautiful face. She recently moved to Houston. I'm really bummed about it. She said she will be back in Dallas but did not say when.

add me to the list
Andrea Love
Juliana Lauren
My vote goes to one hottie...The one and only JULIANA LAUREN

2014 Winter Holiday Memories...