"Je Suis Nigeria"?

Originally Posted by i'va biggen
It is no surprise that you have shockingly embarrassed yourself so, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp.

They are your boyfriends, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
It is no surprise that you have shockingly embarrassed yourself so, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Here we have stump broke hankering going for another DAOTY award which he won in 2014. What a dolt.
Here we have stump broke hankering going for another DAOTY award which he won in 2014. What a dolt. Originally Posted by i'va biggen

. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Here we have stump broke hankering going for another DAOTY award which he won in 2014. What a dolt. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Dipshit Among Idiots, in fact!
Yeah, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp, everyone is laughing at you and your boyfriends.

Dipshit Among Idiots, in fact! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
That should be your signature line, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.
Yeah, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp, everyone is laughing at you and your boyfriends.

That should be your signature line, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Yeah, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp, everyone is still laughing at you and the way you let your boyfriends you sleep with blast your ass.
Yeah, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp, everyone is still laughing at you and the way you let your boyfriends you sleep with blast your ass. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Yeah, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp, everyone is still laughing at you and the way you give your ass up to your boyfriends.
Dipshit Among Idiots, in fact! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You are definitely that, AssupLiar! You've won every fair Dipshit poll! Wear it proudly!

You are definitely that, AssupLiar! You've won every fair Dipshit poll! Wear it proudly!

Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
That's a lie. Just ask Whir-LIE-turd.

But would he lie about something as plain as the balls in your mouth, Whinybitch?

Would you?

History proves you to be ... Wait a second, are you fucking hijacking this incredibly thoughtful thread?

Are you?

Thanks!

Yeah, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp, everyone is still laughing at you and the way you give your ass up to your boyfriends. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Poor, stupid Stumpy the Inbred Chimp's boyfriends have butt-fucked him to sleep.
Poor, stupid Stumpy the Inbred Chimp's boyfriends have butt-fucked him to sleep. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
You are so fucking dumb stump broke that you can't figure out why buffalo wings taste like chicken.