Still don't believe he's a muslim?

• shanm
  • 02-24-2015, 09:47 PM
So, you're another one of Odumbo's "#Grubered" minions that finds the fount of your wit is lubricated by the smell of shit, shamman.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
What?
What? Originally Posted by shanm
You wouldn't be so fucking stupid today if you'd have asked such questions while you were in grade school, shamman.
  • shanm
  • 02-24-2015, 09:52 PM
You wouldn't be so fucking stupid today if you'd have asked such questions while you were in grade school, shamman. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
What? speak up dude I can't hear you over the sound of how retarded you are
What? speak up dude I can't hear you over the sound of how retarded you are Originally Posted by shanm
You're the "#Grubered", Kool Aid sotted Odumbo jackass that believes your toadyisms to Odumbo support any kind of intelligent position, shamman.
  • shanm
  • 02-24-2015, 09:54 PM
You're the "#Grubered", Kool Aid sotted Odumbo jackass that believes your toadyisms to Odumbo support any kind of intelligent position, shamman. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
what?
what? Originally Posted by shanm
You're the "#Grubered", Kool Aid sotted Odumbo jackass that believes your stupid toadyisms to Odumbo support any kind of intelligent position, shamman.
  • shanm
  • 02-24-2015, 10:19 PM
You're the "#Grubered", Kool Aid sotted Odumbo jackass that believes your stupid toadyisms to Odumbo support any kind of intelligent position, shamman. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

What?
You're showing everyone why you grew up so stupid, shamman. You never understood the lesson the first, second or even the third time around, shamman.
  • shanm
  • 02-24-2015, 10:38 PM
You're showing everyone why you grew up so stupid, shamman. You never understood the lesson the first, second or even the third time around, shamman. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
what?
what? Originally Posted by shanm
You're the typical, "#Grubered", Kool Aid sotted Odumbo jackass, shamman. When confronted with actual facts, you're reduced to drooling, repetitive, monosyllabic remarks, shamman.
  • shanm
  • 02-25-2015, 12:43 AM
You're the typical, "#Grubered", Kool Aid sotted Odumbo jackass, shamman. When confronted with actual facts, you're reduced to drooling, repetitive, monosyllabic remarks, shamman. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
What?
Five year olds get tired about the sixth or seventh time they tell the same joke. How many more times do we have to hear this one?
He is fucking with birdbrain, but he can't see it.
That's right, shamman, "what" evidence do you have that the Christians weren't in the regions targeted for reconquest during the Crusades. "What's" your evidence, shamman? When are you going to "try" to support your stupid POV with something other than a toadyism for Odumbo, shamman?

• Old-T
  • 02-25-2015, 08:17 AM
Five year olds get tired about the sixth or seventh time they tell the same joke. How many more times do we have to hear this one? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
You are absolutely correct--most grown-ups would stop responding after the second or third time, but that is what differentiates IB from grown-ups. One simple word like "What?" can turn him into a spewing fountain of filth.

The most humorous part is that shanm is telling IB exactly how he is baiting him, and IBBuffoon STILL steps into it every time. Dumb, Dumber, and IB!

Now, even thought I am publicly telling IB that this post is strictly intended to screw him into the ceiling, he will not ignore it like a grown-up would. He is incapable of ignoring it. He will invariably screw himself and look like a fool doing so. He is IB after all.