Elegant Ebonies: Post a pic of yourself or...

I wonder how many have real hair?
And how many have glued or sewn in WEAVE
LOVELY NICOLE♡
BLACK GIRLS ROCK!!!
Attached Images File Type: png 2015-01-15 06.45.54.png (394.9 KB, 640 views)
Amber Silk Originally Posted by ambersilk
Finally, a West Tennessee lady You've been on my radar for quite a while!!! Next time I'm in Memphis, we have to meet!!!
If you ever venture outside of Htown, I'll pop your cherry! Originally Posted by Seeking ~P
Hey P, I'm still looking for trip to the Lake Charles area to see you again! Guys, this is one fabulous lady. It's been nearly a year since I've seen her and can't wait to see her again.
There have never been so many beautiful ladies in one thread. Outstanding! Please don't stop bringing it!
Hey P, I'm still looking for trip to the Lake Charles area to see you again! Guys, this is one fabulous lady. It's been nearly a year since I've seen her and can't wait to see her again. Originally Posted by Tony Barlow
Hiya TB! I miss ya babe. Thanks
There have never been so many beautiful ladies in one thread. Outstanding! Please don't stop bringing it! Originally Posted by watchoutthegameisrigged
I'm already trying to figure out how to get to Pittsburg after seeing a certain goddesses photos. I can't afford any more trips.

Unless of course y'all want to come to Iowa.
Zero....holy cow, man. Your pictorial collection of lovely mocha toned ladies is unsurpassed, sir. Just picking a Top 10 out of your group would be difficult if not impossible. Keep 'em coming (and contact info, too, if any are temporarily available....lol)
Happy New Year, indeed, Fawn.......my Heavens, you are one smoking hotttt young lady, aren't you? If you should make it to Texas anytime soon.....well, no doubt we'd be in for some kind of a treat, eh?

[QUOTE=Fawn Fabré;1056201696]Happy New Year everyone! I'm Fawn from Pittsburgh, PA.

[QUOTE=Chateau Becot;1056265517]Happy New Year, indeed, Fawn.......my Heavens, you are one smoking hotttt young lady, aren't you? If you should make it to Texas anytime soon.....well, no doubt we'd be in for some kind of a treat, eh?

Happy New Year everyone! I'm Fawn from Pittsburgh, PA.

Originally Posted by Fawn Fabré
If you pick me up on your way to Pittsburg I'll pay for the gas.

She. is. amazing.

Maybe she'll meet us halfway
You guys are making me blush.
She's my favorite a real lovely
grrrrrr .... I wish they were in Houston......