Roe to be overturned!!!!

None. i'm an atheist. that's why religion doesn't cloud my moral compass. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
If that's the case WHY do you say abortion kills children?
None. i'm an atheist. that's why religion doesn't cloud my moral compass. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
So then why are you using religion as an opponent to abortion?
The hard right only values freedom when it fits their world view.

Let's say Roe is over-turned, and we get 50 States deciding its own abortion laws. The poor will be forced to have children, but others will travel to terminate pregnancies.. Many more will get abortion pills by mail.

Maybe the Qanon Right will have squads set up to intercept mail, and UPS/FedEx shipments? Tyranny knows no boundaries for those people. Originally Posted by Chung Tran

nonsense! the democrats are the ones who hate freedom of anything. exhibit A is this ridiculous DHS disinformation governance board.

the Democratic Party are the modern day NAZI party and should be outlawed and all supporters branded with a D on their foreheads so they can be humiliated in public by real Americans.

BAAHHHAAAAAAAA
After watching the evidence presented by one of Tucker's guests tonight, you may very well be right about the fraud by mail in ballot not that I believe you and I will see the results we are looking for from the courts. I don't see the interview posted yet, maybe it will be up tomorrow. Originally Posted by HedonistForever
By Tucker I take it to mean the person who IN COURT and was supported by his employer " I AM NOT A RELIABLE SOURCE OF NEWS." Is this what you meant?
So then why are you using religion as an opponent to abortion? Originally Posted by chefnerd

i'm not you idiot. everyone else is. i happen to be pro-choice and believe that women should have a fundamental moral and legal right to an abortion in the case of rape, danger to their life by the pregnancy or if the fetus is determined to be defective where a normal life is impossible. some families decide to have such children which also is their right.

i also believe no woman should be forced to have a child. that is a individual choice (even if it abridges any wishes of the father).

the Democratic Party are the modern day NAZI party and should be outlawed and all supporters branded with a D on their foreheads so they can be humiliated in public by real Americans.

BAAHHHAAAAAAAA Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
You pick one example to make a broad point. I didn't say Republicans in my post, but you paint all Democrats with one brush, and want to brand each one like Cattle?

Real bastion of freedom you are. Are you related to Hitler, by chance?
You pick one example to make a broad point. I didn't say Republicans in my post, but you paint all Democrats with one brush, and want to brand each one like Cattle?

Real bastion of freedom you are. Are you related to Hitler, by chance? Originally Posted by Chung Tran

of course i do, because you do the exact same thing with Republicans. everything is always the fault of Republicans. EVIL GOP!

nonsense.

do you support the current Democratic party agenda? including allowing massive ILLEGAL immigration at the border? do you support their MASSIVE spending programs?
The hard right only values freedom when it fits their world view.

Let's say Roe is over-turned, and we get 50 States deciding its own abortion laws. The poor will be forced to have children, but others will travel to terminate pregnancies.. Many more will get abortion pills by mail.

Maybe the Qanon Right will have squads set up to intercept mail, and UPS/FedEx shipments? Tyranny knows no boundaries for those people. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
It's not Tyranny at all.Tyranny is when a women has a child and the Government kills it or to encourage her to have it killed before it's born. Humanity is the practice of preserving rather than to destroy.
i'm not calling you or anyone else who opts for an abortion a baby killer. by that i mean by choice not the conditions i think should be a fundamental right.

6 weeks is clearly way too short of a time frame. many women aren't even aware they are pregnant at 6 weeks. this time frame doesn't allow for any medical determination of the health of the fetus in terms of deformities or a threat to the woman's life.

[SNIP] Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
4 - 6 weeks is roughly the time frame where a fetus heartbeat is detected.
of course i do, because you do the exact same thing with Republicans. everything is always the fault of Republicans. EVIL GOP!

nonsense.

do you support the current Democratic party agenda? including allowing massive ILLEGAL immigration at the border? do you support their MASSIVE spending programs? Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
I never say that. Bullshit. I say hard right, Qanon right. Never Republicans. I probably like more Republicans than you do.

Even if I did, you are going to paint every Democrat because I blame every Republican? Sound reasoning. Same kind Hitler used.
I never say that. Bullshit. I say hard right, Qanon right. Never Republicans. I probably like more Republicans than you do.

Even if I did, you are going to paint every Democrat because I blame every Republican? Sound reasoning. Same kind Hitler used. Originally Posted by Chung Tran

show me one post you've made blaming democrats .. for anything. until you do yes i am going to blame Democrats for everything. like you do with Republicans.
By Tucker I take it to mean the person who IN COURT and was supported by his employer " I AM NOT A RELIABLE SOURCE OF NEWS." Is this what you meant? Originally Posted by chefnerd
If showing video evidence taken by government cameras of people stuffing ballot drop boxes isn't news, then there is no meaning to the word "news or news reporter" but you want to play kill the messenger and ignore the content instead of listening to the content and then deciding.

Do you have an opinion on the story of people stuffing ballot drop boxes? People on video and now according to the documentary 2,000 mules, every one of those pictures of people stuffing ballot drop boxes, can now be identified and investigated? If you don't have an intelligent opinion on that, I have no interest in your "kill the messenger" bullshit. Grow the fuck up.

I don't care where a story comes from. I just want to hear the story, study the evidence and come to my own opinion whether that is an opinion of Tucker Carlson or anybody else.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. More often than not Tucker Carlson agrees with me before I ever hear what he has to say. So he is agreeing with me, not the other way around.

But I do understand, that when a person doesn't have the chops to actually debate an issue, ( you ) that person must do something other than actual debate to feel relevant, but what you do is not relevant to advancing a story we should all hear and consider no matter where it comes from.

You're an impetuous child trying to play grown up. It's pitiful
Humanity is the practice of preserving rather than to destroy. Originally Posted by Levianon17
We all are for preserving. The question is preserve what, and when? Your definition of viable life that should be afforded legal protection is different from mine, and each State has different definitions. Difference is I'm for Women deciding, you want big government to decide.

show me one post you've made blaming democrats .. for anything. until you do yes i am going to blame Democrats for everything. like you do with Republicans. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
I'm done trying to discuss adult subjects with a 7 year old.
4 - 6 weeks is roughly the time frame where a fetus heartbeat is detected. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm

which is why it's a terrible limit on abortion. way too early as i said for most women to even know they are pregnant and not nearly enough to determine the status of the fetus or any risk to the woman. Texas and any other state trying to use this "standard" are idiots.

part of this debate is when does life begin? obviously it begins at conception. but is that viable life? No. a fetus has virtually no chance whatsoever to survive until 6 months of gestation. even today with the most advanced neonatal care at 3 months premature the odds of survival is 50/50 at best. this is medical fact. that's largely why Roe v Wade was capped at the end of the second trimester.
We all are for preserving. The question is preserve what, and when? Your definition of viable life that should be afforded legal protection is different from mine, and each State has different definitions. Difference is I'm for Women deciding, you want big government to decide.

I'm done trying to discuss adult subjects with a 7 year old. Originally Posted by Chung Tran

so you are gonna stop arguing with yourself?

bahahahhaaaaaa