Over/under on when Dorthy Monroe will be back sucking cock for money

[QUOTE=Tony Gambino;1057356797]Lorde you are correct, its sad these two middle aged fucktards want to mess with Dorthy, because she wouldn't see them...what right does a hooktard have to say no to my hundid fifty???.....lol ill post a funny gif each time I post a stalking response to any dorthy thread, until I have to get a new handle..........creepy, stalky, unbalanced, dangerous freaks.........[/QUOTE

Should you not be home with your crayons turning out another Epic
review of a stripper you never saw in a club you have never been in?
Maybe this time throw in a adjective or two, you know for the reader,
they appreciate that kind of thing!

Warmest Regards,

R Duke
dorfy......

I have not read any of the love letters from your fans in a while, but the frequency of their posts.....

I THINK YOU WON.

🎄
dorfy......

I have not read any of the love letters from your fans in a while, but the frequency of their posts.....

I THINK YOU WON.

🎄 Originally Posted by lookn4boobies
l4b
Just man up and send her a PM directly.
Quit beating..........
[QUOTE=rduke4923;1057358609][QUOTE=Tony Gambino;1057356797]Lorde you are correct, its sad these two middle aged fucktards want to mess with Dorthy, because she wouldn't see them...what right does a hooktard have to say no to my hundid fifty???.....lol ill post a funny gif each time I post a stalking response to any dorthy thread, until I have to get a new handle..........creepy, stalky, unbalanced, dangerous freaks.........[/QUOTE

your butthurt speaks volumes, it sounds like .....poor me, a hooker wont take my money....she actually sent my sorry ass away.....poor you...
[QUOTE=Tony Gambino;1057360297][QUOTE=rduke4923;1057358609]
Lorde you are correct, its sad these two middle aged fucktards want to mess with Dorthy, because she wouldn't see them...what right does a hooktard have to say no to my hundid fifty???.....lol ill post a funny gif each time I post a stalking response to any dorthy thread, until I have to get a new handle..........creepy, stalky, unbalanced, dangerous freaks.........[/QUOTE

your butthurt speaks volumes, it sounds like .....poor me, a hooker wont take my money....she actually sent my sorry ass away.....poor you... Originally Posted by Tony Gambino
So no go on the review huh?
l4b
Just man up and send her a PM directly.
Quit beating.......... Originally Posted by rduke4923
Jealous bitch...

I bet I could call Dorfy for a fishing trip, and she would accept.

Roll on dude.....
Jealous bitch...

Roll on dude..... Originally Posted by lookn4boobies
l4B,
The point I made and you missed by a country mile was that you should call
In the first place! Take her fishing you may have fun.
I am not jealous in the least. If you go back at all the shit DM
And I gave each other I never asked to see her again and she never alluded
I did. She and I have made peace and to me the matter is bourbon over the bridge.

Regards

R Duke
Jealous bitch...

Roll on dude..... Originally Posted by lookn4boobies
Sure would wouldn't even have to thunk about it..

Dorfy loves fishing with smart tards
  • cr76
  • 10-26-2015, 11:16 AM
Sure would wouldn't even have to thunk about it..

Dorfy loves fishing with smart tards Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
Didn't your showcase offer a fishing trip at one point?
[QUOTE=Tony Gambino;1057360297][QUOTE=rduke4923;1057358609]
Lorde you are correct, its sad these two middle aged fucktards want to mess with Dorthy, because she wouldn't see them...what right does a hooktard have to say no to my hundid fifty???.....lol ill post a funny gif each time I post a stalking response to any dorthy thread, until I have to get a new handle..........creepy, stalky, unbalanced, dangerous freaks.........[/QUOTE

your butthurt speaks volumes, it sounds like .....poor me, a hooker wont take my money....she actually sent my sorry ass away.....poor you... Originally Posted by Tony Gambino

Gambino = Dorthy...A guy would never stay up all night arguing, ijs. Also, ever notice that Gambi defends Dorthy at every turn (who is supposed to be retired btw, rofl) and usually only comes out to post when she does and speaking REALLY similarly.

Wait.. for one or the both of them to come back with referring to me as Grandma and talk of cats...one is as clueless as the other.

~
Didn't your showcase offer a fishing trip at one point? Originally Posted by cr76
Yup to Gentleman Ive seen
[QUOTE=Lexieinhouston;105736488 6][QUOTE=Tony Gambino;1057360297]

Gambino = Dorthy...A guy would never stay up all night arguing, ijs. Also, ever notice that Gambi defends Dorthy at every turn (who is supposed to be retired btw, rofl) and usually only comes out to post when she does and speaking REALLY similarly.

Wait.. for one or the both of them to come back with referring to me as Grandma and talk of cats...one is as clueless as the other.

~ Originally Posted by rduke4923
You really want to start some shit you have no idea about are you sure you want to go there?

Sweetheart I am retired sorry you have to work because your Social Security Check Doesn't Cover All The Booze You Consume & All The Cat
Litter & Food You Have To Buy In order To Keep That Zoo You Have Alive..

Now go back to your chair & knit yourself a hand muzzle to keep your ass away from the keyboard before you get your feelings hurt..

BTW unless you have a winky you honestly don't know what a man would do... Don't be mad because nobody defends your crinkly wrinkly self

Facts

Tony Gambino uses proper punctuation and spelling dorthy uses neither if that isn't a sign I don't know what is..

Maybe instead of trying to start shit you should go get your bifocal prescription changed..
[QUOTE=Dorthy_Monroe;1057365049][QUOTE=Lexieinhouston;105736488 6][QUOTE=Tony Gambino;1057360297]

knit yourself a hand muzzle QUOTE]

Since it's close to the season of giving I think it's appropriate that Lexie here should also consider a second knitting task, an actual muzzle for Dorthy's BIG MOUTH since she isn't putting it to good use in the hobby anymore.

Why are people still giving this rude dumb bi*** attention..
Why are people still giving this rude dumb bi*** attention.. Originally Posted by jasonc
People love to watch train wrecks.