Who is suiram77 express your opinion

Nice start to 2018 .. oh boy
Mmmmm.. I love living rent free in someones head!! Thanks, boo! Those salty sunchip tears in your signature line help sustain me!!
I could have sworn I had this dipshit on ignore. In either case, I hope this helps someone else...

In your Control Panel

Under "Settings & Options"

Click on "Edit Ignore List"
Fuck you and grace feel free to make me pay her chump now keep your mask on boy!!! Originally Posted by suiram77
RTMd for direct insults.

What’s your take on this criticism of food stamps? Will your family them continue to steal?

Also, is it true you look like Beetlejuice?

On topic, I think you’re a joke.
I could have sworn I had this dipshit on ignore. In either case, I hope this helps someone else...

In your Control Panel

Under "Settings & Options"

Click on "Edit Ignore List" Originally Posted by WalkerTx
I have to wonder if the bancation affected that.. because I know with 100% certainty that he was on my block list before the most recent ban.
I have to wonder if the bancation affected that.. because I know with 100% certainty that he was on my block list before the most recent ban. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
Please put me back on it then you SSCH!!!
Mmmmm.. I love living rent free in someones head!! Thanks, boo! Those salty sunchip tears in your signature line help sustain me!! Originally Posted by Grace Preston
I can’t wait to see when someone post you passed away from your supposedly cancer you have, that will be one fucking sweet day for me yaz babeby!!!!
I can’t wait to see when someone post you passed away from your supposedly cancer you have, that will be one fucking sweet day for me yaz babeby!!!! Originally Posted by suiram77

Whoa! Totally uncalled for. Always thought you were a dick. Now you confirmed it
I can’t wait to see when someone post you passed away from your supposedly cancer you have, that will be one fucking sweet day for me yaz babeby!!!! Originally Posted by suiram77
Had babe, had. In remission.

I can't wait to see the day that you graduate from your remedial English classes. I have a feeling I'll be waiting about as long as you'll be waiting for my untimely death, Sunchip.
That's low even for you
If you don't want to be here just bounce..that's what bosses do,even if you're only a boss in your own mind
Going out of your way to say nasty things just to get banned is a coward move
Had babe, had. In remission.

I can't wait to see the day that you graduate from your remedial English classes. I have a feeling I'll be waiting about as long as you'll be waiting for my untimely death, Sunchip. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
Well do me a favor and put a gun to your head and pull the trigger or jump off a building, drive off a cliff I don’t give a fuck which you choose, just get her done to speed up things, because in the dirt is where a hoe like you belong lmao
Who he is: Don't Care
What he is: He's made it very obvious
How to spot him: He's the asshole rolling around Plano in a Yugo with rims.
Who he is: Don't Care
What he is: He's made it very obvious
How to spot him: He's the asshole rolling around Plano in a Yugo with rims. Originally Posted by novacain
Curious who you are?

Your non-showcase profile lists you as a ‘Male’ and it says you have 8 reviews below your avatar yet only one comes up? I have never seen a review number for a provider below their avatar?
Well do me a favor and put a gun to your head and pull the trigger or jump off a building, drive off a cliff I don’t give a fuck which you choose, just get her done to speed up things, because in the dirt is where a hoe like you belong lmao Originally Posted by suiram77
Enjoy your upcoming 90 Day Ban welcher!!
that is strange for sure >>..Your non-showcase profile lists you as a ‘Male’ and it says you have 8 reviews below your avatar yet only one comes up