Malaysian airlines: the rise of Al Queada?

I didn't change the subject ... I just commented on it. Originally Posted by WTF
Actually, it is obvious you want to change the subject. Like BT.

Since you cannot attack the message ... you ... ahhhhhh .. run your mouth!

FLUSHED ... is good for you and the environment.
have called Powell a "liar" Originally Posted by LexusLover
So you have called Powell a "liar." Interesting!

Apparently LexiLiar is desperately searching for a fellow "liar" to take some of the heat off of him. It is probably a natural reaction for LexiLiar to feel that way. After all, the walls are starting to close in on him.
I'd say he's a dried up old semen... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Were you referring to JD Idiot, LexiLiar or both?
  • CJ7
  • 03-23-2014, 11:15 AM

This is how it's done. I've seen much larger (you've probably heard that before CJ). Now place them on a cart to be wheeled off and on a makeshift or abandoned runway. It only has to fool satellites and only long enough to paint over the logo and change the transponder code. You don't even have to create a jungle. It just has to look like someplace a plane can't land safely. The plane leaves and heads for a regular airport with the fuel left in the tanks. This is so simple and yet somehow beyond you.....sad.

Face it, by the time anyone started looking for this plane a day later it could have already been repainted and moved. It just needed a place to sit down for a few hours. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

face it you're a complete idiot ... very few people have the ability to reach your level of ignorance JD... be proud.
  • WTF
  • 03-23-2014, 12:14 PM

face it you're a complete idiot ... very few people have the ability to reach your level of ignorance JD... be proud. Originally Posted by CJ7
NO shit....JD thinks a bunch of Pot Plants is hiding the missing 777!

God Damn . to think he might actually be teaching somewhere.
  • WTF
  • 03-23-2014, 12:18 PM
Actually, it is obvious you want to change the subject. Like BT.

Since you cannot attack the message ... you ... ahhhhhh .. run your mouth!

FLUSHED ... is good for you and the environment. Originally Posted by LexusLover
What message is that....that you and JD think the plane landed in a cornfield in Iowa and nobody saw it?

My focus is on your speculative hypocrisy. Can't do it on the Zimmerman trial with all the evidence out there but no problem when there is hardly any evidence to go on.
  • CJ7
  • 03-23-2014, 12:25 PM
NO shit....JD thinks a bunch of Pot Plants is hiding the missing 777!

God Damn . to think he might actually be teaching somewhere. Originally Posted by WTF

an airplane the size of a football field, 60 feet high .... just cart in some trees in pots and cover it up... its easy

that's why they use a flatbed semi and a crane to move 60 foot trees to various locations ... its easy.

snick

poor JD

oh look, theres one on a cart now

• WTF
  • 03-23-2014, 12:51 PM
A fucking Pot Plant wouldn't cover the wheel of a 777....yet JD thinks the plane is in hiding!
Almost everyday I am amazed at how ignorant of the world EVA, CJ, XNYRK, and TEX are? Is it possible to be so stupid and still not flat line on a EEG? How do you all keep breathing? If you ever get a chance go see a movie shot on a sound stage. Think come kiss my ass...and I like tongue.
  • WTF
  • 03-23-2014, 01:03 PM
. Think come kiss my ass...and I like tongue. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
JD wants a bunch of men to come tongue his asshole.

JD, this ain't the Navy!

Just because you played hide the weenie weenie behind a pot plant don't mean you can hide a 777 behind one.

Almost everyday I am amazed at how ignorant of the world EVA, CJ, XNYRK, and TEX are? Is it possible to be so stupid and still not flat line on a EEG? How do you all keep breathing? If you ever get a chance go see a movie shot on a sound stage. Think come kiss my ass...and I like tongue. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
It is amazing you are able to tie your shoes, or maybe you still use Velcro. How are you able to see the news with your head in your ass?
So you have called Powell a "liar." Interesting! Originally Posted by bigtex
Are you drinking still?

When you are drunk, do you see everyone else as drunk?
What message is that....My focus .... Originally Posted by WTF
......... is on anything but the OP's topic.... as usual.

"Zimmerman trial" .... and "Malaysia"???????????????

When you got out to play golf, do you carry a tennis racket "just in case"?

You like these so well.........
Are you drinking still?

When you are drunk, do you see everyone else as drunk? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Are you sucking cock still?

When you are sucking cock, do you see everyone else as cocksuckers?
Are you sucking cock still? Originally Posted by bigtex
See, WTF, BigTits doesn't know me either. But he's also obsessed with cocks!

I'll just assume it's the booze .. posting .. and you are not emulating WTF.

When both of you, and some others on here, start losing a conversation, you start the name calling and turning the facts around in a lame-ass, feeble attempt to appear of "superior" intellect. It must impress the bimbos, but that's about it.

You used not to be that way, BT. You are really going down hill in a hurry.