Random Thoughts

• BK
  • 05-13-2017, 10:53 PM
So I'm in Dallas this weekend with my kids doing the family thing so no time for play, well we go out to dinner and I swear to gawd I see a girl at the restaurant we go to that I have visited with, her look is very distinct. WTF are the odds of this shit happening? She gave me the knowing look but that was all. 6 million people in the metro and I run into a provider I've seen while out with my family. Little Rock is tiny so I'd expect it at home...not here.
So I'm in Dallas this weekend with my kids doing the family thing so no time for play, well we go out to dinner and I swear to gawd I see a girl at the restaurant we go to that I have visited with, her look is very distinct. WTF are the odds of this shit happening? She gave me the knowing look but that was all. 6 million people in the metro and I run into a provider I've seen while out with my family. Little Rock is tiny so I'd expect it at home...not here. Originally Posted by BK
I once had a date with a gentleman from preferred411. When he showed up, we both realized that he and I went to middle school together… In Minnesota. Small world!
Fresh baklava can be stored in the freezer for up to 5 months. Do with that information what you will.
Fresh baklava can be stored in the freezer for up to 5 months. Do with that information what you will. Originally Posted by Vannah
So... should I take that to mean that whenever I finally make a trip down to LR, you'll have a slice of baklava waiting for me?
Ooh, the entire run of Babylon 5 is on go90.com to watch for free. One of my favorite shows of all time. Yeah, the CGI effects are pretty dated now, but what a story it was. An early example of a show with an entire story arc planned out in advance.
  • BK
  • 05-14-2017, 07:49 PM
Ooh, the entire run of Babylon 5 is on go90.com to watch for free. One of my favorite shows of all time. Yeah, the CGI effects are pretty dated now, but what a story it was. An early example of a show with an entire story arc planned out in advance. Originally Posted by SpankyJ
Here also, along with just about everything else. Some are CAMS some are subtitled. but watchable none the less. For your viewing pleasure if you do not have Kodi.

https://gomovies.to/
Here also, along with just about everything else. Some are CAMS some are subtitled. but watchable none the less. For your viewing pleasure if you do not have Kodi.

https://gomovies.to/ Originally Posted by BK
Nice, thanks BK!

Is there an add on to add this site to Kodi?

Edit: NM, found it in SuperRepo
I have 4 seasons on dvd. Got them cheap at vintage stock
I have 4 seasons on dvd. Got them cheap at vintage stock Originally Posted by Rollypolly
Love season 4 especially. Man that was good.
I'd say I post about half the things here that I start to post and then decide not to for whatever reason.
Post Ceral is good too? Random moment brought by MST 3k
Nothing starts your day off right like listening to reggae music and burning incense in the morning.
rollypolly I like maltomeal..
I am up at 5am drinking coffee answering emails.
Post Ceral is good too? Random moment brought by MST 3k Originally Posted by Rollypolly
I like any type of cereal as long as it's late at night.
I'm on Powtoon trying to figure out how to do an cartoon hooker ad lol.