IF I WAS BLACK, POOR AND CAUGHT IN GENERATIONAL POVERTY i WOULD BE RIOTING TOO !!!!

As usual you bring nothing to the table relevant to the OP. That describes you, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. If you would spend less time sniffing bicycle seats and paying attention you would not be such a boil on the ass of humanity. That also describes you, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. You can't spell or craft a reply worth a fart. That describes you once again, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. You never served just claimed stolen valor. And you continue to lie, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
LMAO replying to a emoticon for two months was really adding to the OP right shit for brains. 90 % of your posts have no value other than trying to insult someone on this forum.
LMAO replying to a emoticon for two months was really adding to the OP right shit for brains. 90 % of your posts have no value other than trying to insult someone on this forum. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Your cartoon was using your handle, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Perhaps you need to create a more difficult password to prevent cartoons from posting on a SHMB using your handle, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
Back to threatening another member's personal privacy and security, aren't you, IBGrubergrubrer?

Shame on you, #grubergoober.
Back to threatening another member's personal privacy and security, Shame on you, Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You are kidding, right? You and yours talk personal shit about EVERYONE, and it is FABRICATED SHIT ... that is posted on the internet. As long as you are doing the "serving" it's ok, but you or yours "receiving" is "over the top"!!

GO HANG OUT AT NAU'S, and see if you can grow up a bit.
Your cartoon was using your handle, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Perhaps you need to create a more difficult password to prevent cartoons from posting on a SHMB using your handle, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
Dodge, deflect, and deny there is no password needed to your stupidity chicken dick. DAOTY 2014-2015 Think ( I know that would be hard) you will ever contribute to the OP chicken dick?
You are kidding, right? You and yours talk personal shit about EVERYONE, and it is FABRICATED SHIT ... that is posted on the internet. As long as you are doing the "serving" it's ok, but you or yours "receiving" is "over the top"!!

GO HANG OUT AT NAU'S, and see if you can grow up a bit. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Stay away from The Iron Bear where lexie "hangs" out.
Dodge, deflect, and deny there is no password needed to your stupidity chicken dick. DAOTY 2014-2015 Think ( I know that would be hard) you will ever contribute to the OP chicken dick? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Yeah, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, everyone here knows it wasn't the password, just like they know that you're the only cartoon that posted using your handle.

Back to threatening another member's personal privacy and security, aren't you, IBGrubergrubrer?

Shame on you, #grubergoober.
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
He must be one of those sugar plum fairies that occupy your faggoty dreams, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.
Why is it so difficult for you to follow the simple rules of this forum, IBIDIOT?

You must be as universally reviled in real life as you are on this board.

Angry, bitter, mean, uneducated frightened and jealous of everybody.

No wonder you're such a narcissist on a whooker board (with no reviews, btw).

It sucks to be YOU!

I don't think the people who know you would piss on you if you were on fire.
Why is it so difficult for you to follow the simple rules of this forum, Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Are you a MOD now, too? What a FOOL!

Go police the stools at Nau's.
Yeah, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, everyone here knows it wasn't the password, just like they know that you're the only cartoon that posted using your handle.

Delusions of grandeur thinking "you" equates to everyone. The password to stupidity is the only one you have chicken dick.
The password to stupidity ... Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You prove with every post that you need no "password to stupidity"!

You've been there for years.

You have nothing to contribute of substance .. just a lot of disgusting noise.
You prove with every post that you need no "password to stupidity"!

You've been there for years.

You have nothing to contribute of substance .. just a lot of disgusting noise. Says the retard with nothing relevant to the OP just feeble insults. Originally Posted by LexusLover
You saying that is like Chris Christie calling me fat. Go back to your bar stool at The Iron Bear.
You saying that is like Chris Christie calling me fat. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
The only fat you have that is obvious is the fat between your ears. Your obnoxious, whining, childishness may have gotten you where you are today, but if you think that is "somewhere," then you really were shorted intellectually in the gene pool. I would put you on ignore, but it is too enjoyable having another opportunity to post my sig line revealing how deep your ignorance is.

I don't initiate bullshit about others' spelling, grammar, punctuation, and comprehension ... for any reason. I will point it out, as I did below, when some stupid child like you attempts to use it to attack someone and shows their ass by making mistakes themselves. To demonstrate just how childish and petty you are ... you actually think it makes a difference on a fucking blog on a hooker board .... It could only make a difference if it is YOUR WORLD. You have convinced me it is.

Enjoy yourself, by all means. If you think it phases me, then it is confirmed ..

... you don't have a clue about me. But join the crowd.

Membership is anonymous. I hope to God you're not like this off the board!
Delusions of grandeur thinking "you" equates to everyone. The password to stupidity is the only one you have chicken dick. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Only a delusional jackass like you would expect others to believe you weren't the one actually posting cartoons under your handle, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.

Why is it so difficult for you to follow the simple rules of this forum, IBIDIOT?

You must be as universally reviled in real life as you are on this board.

Angry, bitter, mean, uneducated frightened and jealous of everybody.

No wonder you're such a narcissist on a whooker board (with no reviews, btw).

It sucks to be YOU!

I don't think the people who know you would piss on you if you were on fire.
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You don't get to make the rules, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM, and not only do you suck at being relevant, you suck in life and you suck in the men's room at the Y.