Obaminable's War on Cops Continues in Dallas

Rey, now he's acting like this is a dating board .... and wanting me to buy him a drink. I think he has us confused with the Truck Stop Duet ...

... He does talk shit a little like Iva-Little-One and declare himself a "winner"!

Maybe "EKIM and assup" will just accept him the way he is without hesitating. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Lexis lover----> <------ gay rey
Lexis lover----> <------ gay rey Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You always seem to get the signals mixed up ... just because someone mentions you name and propensity to get fixated on male body parts, doesn't mean they are interested in you .... and consequently it seems "odd" that you would start your jealous flirtations with them on the board.

Stick with the truckers and wait for that prince charming who may stop in.

Just be patient. It'll pay off, big boy... with a Little One!
You always seem to get the signals mixed up ... just because someone mentions you name and propensity to get fixated on male body parts, doesn't mean they are interested in you .... and consequently it seems "odd" that you would start your jealous flirtations with them on the board.

Stick with the truckers and wait for that prince charming who may stop in.

Just be patient. It'll pay off, big boy... with a Little One! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Obsessing about my junk again lexie? stick to gay rey he is more your type.
How childish to "spaz-out" with all your gay hate comments.
Just shows you have nothing to add.

Here are some better numbers for you to decipher.

http://theintellectualist.co/there-i...n-forty-years/

http://www.nleomf.org/facts/research-bulletins/
Lexis lover----> <------ gay rey Originally Posted by i'va biggen
I agree The chemistry was obvious when Rey came to his rescue. Maybe he thought LL was gonna try to mount me. Don't worry fellas I am not here to steal your man.

This must be your house Lexus, seems I came to a fight and a fuckin broke out.
That must be LL on top. We know he be the Alpha dog!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bu0x85Apqy8
How childish to "spaz-out" with all your gay hate comments.
Just shows you have nothing to add.
Originally Posted by MT Pockets

Don't pretend to be above the fray Dick Head.
Don't pretend to be above the fray Dick Head. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
He has to pretend.
Don't pretend to be above the fray Dick Head. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
I wasn't I just don't understand the name calling' It made him look like he conceded and made you look like an ass.

Seems like there is a few of you guys that are into name calling. Shows a lack of intellect. Not saying that is true, but if the shoe fits....
He has to pretend. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Now you have had two lovers come to your rescue. You must be important!
Now you have had two lovers come to your rescue. You must be important! Originally Posted by MT Pockets
Quit flirting. I'm not interested in guys.
Quit flirting. I'm not interested in guys. Originally Posted by LexusLover
I'm sorry aren't you the one with all the gay comments? You fooled me.
I suggest you get back on topic then.
I wasn't I just don't understand the name calling' It made him look like he conceded and made you look like an ass.

... Originally Posted by MT Pockets
Yes you were and you've only made yourself look like the ass.

Perhaps you should practice what you preach because you're way out of you league here Buddy.

Take my advice....Stay on FaceBook.
Yes you were and you've only made yourself look like the ass.

Perhaps you should practice what you preach because you're way out of you league here Buddy.

Take my advice....Stay on FaceBook. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
Now who is acting like they are above the fray? You have no dog in this fight besides taking up for your boyfriend. You can have him. Not my type.
You decided to call me a dickhead out of the blue so who are you to scold anyone? All I did was call LL out for taking the low road. I guess that is how you guys roll. You would be better off minding your own business. Now if you have a comment that pertains to the topic by all means lets hear it.
Now who is acting like they are above the fray? You have no dog in this fight besides taking up for your boyfriend. You can have him. Not my type.
You decided to call me a dickhead out of the blue so who are you to scold anyone? All I did was call LL out for taking the low road. I guess that is how you guys roll. You would be better off minding your own business. Now if you have a comment that pertains to the topic by all means lets hear it. Originally Posted by MT Pockets
Believe me, I am not above the fray and I don't act like it like you do. I've been throwing poo here for the last 12 years. You scold people for the gay remarks but once you start losing an argument you jump right in and take to it like Ivan at his favorite glory hole. If you want to be respected around here then be at least be consistent. This is a public forum with anonymous posters who are losely regulated with little rules or decorum. Your remarks are fair game to anyone who reads them.
This MT guy reminds me of somebody...