Opinion: should IB get the "premiere" dipshit award

Bump... IBH just presented his entire repertoire in the dipshit poll, proving that he merits your votes.

actually it appears more like we're simply voting him off the island....
IB, congrats on your dipshit Oscar ....I'm sure you're proud.

actually it appears more like we're simply voting him off the island.... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Buh-bye, AssupRidee, DEM!

Touch and go there for a while, wasn't it Whiny? How many Starbucks did you visit yesterday? who took over your glory hole enterprise in your abcess?

Originally Posted by JCM800
Finally he has as many awards as his weather rock.
Finally he has as many awards as his weather rock. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Wonder what he'll call the bandleader when his acceptance speech runs overtime because he's thanking everybody over and over and over and over and over.

Just like a broken record,
  • FU_CC
  • 01-09-2014, 10:45 AM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
you crazy,

btw what happen to the bp oil spill ...

I know the gulf of Mexico breeding ground for many species of highly migratory species . I remember seeing on the news pumping chemical to dissipate the oil spill beside all the chloroform(a fisherman from lousiana on the news said he live have to live with the oil rig and that might be what give the fishes their sweet taste) that is pump into the water 24/7 from the RIG (Platform) ... I wonder if the BP OIL SPILL effect the economy in the GULF STATE which primary depend on the GULF OF MEXICO!!!!!!!!! Originally Posted by FU_CC
you nutz. N-V-T-S! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
nutz
No Breeding in IB'S poll.
Finally he has as many awards as his weather rock. Originally Posted by i'va biggen

Or his Chia pet (whatever that is.)
It's obvious that CIM is butt hurt because he lost his own dipshit poll. Butt that doesn't detract from the fact that IBWanking is the board's most annoying asshole, and Oscar winner for meltdown by a dipshit.

what he said

IB is yet to start his post Oscar meltdown.

that's some restraint you're showing IB ....congrats on that.
au contraire, mon frere! He's back on the frothy trail. He figured he could lay low while Dipshit COG took the votes from him.

pretty funny shit. hours after Dipshit COG's poll closed, IBIdiot was back on the board calling people "paragraphs."

Fact is, we've identified a dipshitload of people willing to call a DIPSHIT a DIPSHIT... Yours truly nonwithstanding.

[QUOTE=I B Hankering;1054829630]
But it's obvious you have absolutely no problem with your moronic, lib-retarded brethren with endless bladder problems pissing in almost EVERY thread MULTIPLE times daily, do you Little Timmy-tard? Take your hypocritical ass and go screw yourself, Little Timmy-tard.

Nary a word of protest from you, BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar ASShat, when one of your reach-around-club members start such polls. Here's what you can do with your hypocritical opinion, BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar ASShat: Originally Posted by timpage
NOTE: this is IBIdiot's post. As you all know, he tries to doctor every quote so his frame of reference is clouded. What a FAG!
au contraire, mon frere! He's back on the frothy trail. He figured he could lay low while Dipshit COG took the votes from him.

pretty funny shit. hours after Dipshit COG's poll closed, IBIdiot was back on the board calling people "paragraphs."

Fact is, we've identified a dipshitload of people willing to call a DIPSHIT a DIPSHIT... Yours truly nonwithstanding. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

yeah, he's bummed that he didn't get more votes.

don't worry IB, you're still the lifetime achievement award winning dipshit.

no doubt about it.