the *OFFICIAL* welcome back TARA thread!

Move on old man. It is getting old that you have this grudge. Make you look stupid, wether you are right or wrong, this what it looks... That you are obsessively going after her. Grow up. Dont post on her threads. If your intent is to hurt her... It hurts you instead. Girls can see this. Originally Posted by Luke Skywalker

I have to agree here... it does seem obsessive to keep bringing this up on every post... so long after the incident.

If you have a bad expeirience with someone post about it and move on with your life. Anyone considering seeing someone is gonna do research, they will see whats out there and make their own decision.

There is no reason to follow her around and put her down every chance u get... she is still a person and im sure she has some type of feelings somewhere at some point lol
Welcome back, Tara! Text me. I explain where I've been. Originally Posted by Stallion85
Poor little Dougy Troll! him so pitiful! Originally Posted by daddyo67
Move on old man. It is getting old that you have this grudge. Make you look stupid, wether you are right or wrong, this what it looks... That you are obsessively going after her. Grow up. Dont post on her threads. If your intent is to hurt her... It hurts you instead. Girls can see this. Originally Posted by Luke Skywalker
Thank you Everyone.
Yes Stallion contact me please. We need to talk babydoll.
I have to agree here... it does seem obsessive to keep bringing this up on every post... so long after the incident.

If you have a bad expeirience with someone post about it and move on with your life. Anyone considering seeing someone is gonna do research, they will see whats out there and make their own decision.

There is no reason to follow her around and put her down every chance u get... she is still a person and im sure she has some type of feelings somewhere at some point lol Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar

Not worth it
Im not having any troubles with getting business... and guess what i dont have to see newbies, post on bp, or book appointments on my period to get it either...

I also have a REAL JOB... but you have to be able to spell better than a 5th grader to work here so that excludes you i guess...

The offer still stands i made earlier about u helping my fat ass Train in the gym and ill help you with your writing skills.

Deal?
Not worth it
Really? Hmmm thought you were getting alot of guys canceling on you? Maybe your chunky ass should post on there then you will actually get business. Your on every iso trying to get business? ??? Funny you have a real job huh? Your on here 24 7 running your mouth. Guess you work at Mcdonald testing out the hamburgers huh? Its showing trust me. Originally Posted by Tara Evans
Hey leaking infoshare Info is a bannable offense bye bye again
When will people learn ?

Walk away from the keyboard and don't come back until the crazy urge passes !
Hey leaking infoshare Info is a bannable offense bye bye again Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
Not worth it
Ps just because a few more fucktards cancelled on me than usual one week does not equal slow business lol

Id rather be a little chunky and have a beautiful face... i can always lose weight but a butterface is forever
Not worth it
Really? Okay sure bye bye fatty. Guys tell me all the time how you complain about to them how slow you are and how you want to leave Dallas. This falls on you dummy. Plus you were the stupid one that just told everybody its in the info share. I mean really? Hooked on phonics doesn't work for you huh. Originally Posted by Tara Evans
Yeah right... why would i ever discuss those things with clients?

Hey guys come on forward with the confirmation you told tara about these convos... ill wait

You just know u fucked Up that is why u pm me just now saying u will take it down lol too late hon
Not worth it
Ok enjoy your vacation girl
Ive NEVER discussed the volume of my business with clients EVER nor my plans to leave dallas... those things were posted in a private forum u posting about it here is a bannable offense.

You arent smart enough to spin this sorry lol

No guys will back you up because it never happened
Not worth it