What Are You Watching on TV Nowadays?

• cr76
  • 04-23-2016, 04:40 PM
GAME OF THRONES TOMMORROW!!!!!
  • cr76
  • 04-24-2016, 08:53 PM
Well a little disappointed but over all good first episode - they got to everyone's story. Just thought thier might be a little more mmmmppphhh. Went to screening party's - may try and go next week.
Well a little disappointed but over all good first episode - they got to everyone's story. Just thought thier might be a little more mmmmppphhh. Went to screening party's - may try and go next week. Originally Posted by cr76
They didn't get to any of Bran's story which was kind of disappointing. The episode was ok. Just getting tired of some of the characters, but on the plus side it's really diverging from the books, so at least I am surprised at some things.

Hope they continue to focus on the Dorne storyline - the sand snakes are intriguing.
  • cr76
  • 04-24-2016, 09:46 PM
They didn't get to any of Bran's story which was kind of disappointing. The episode was ok. Just getting tired of some of the characters, but on the plus side it's really diverging from the books, so at least I am surprised at some things.

Hope they continue to focus on the Dorne storyline - the sand snakes are intriguing. Originally Posted by Liliana Vess
your right, i forgot about bran and hordor,

Come to think of it, no same and gilly either.
I'm into The Flash,Agents of Shield(which has gotten a lot better),Criminal Minds and Lucifer.
WTF on Bates Motel? Hate that they twisted that one aspect of the story but loved how you see the aftermath. This final season looks to be very entertaining now.
  • cr76
  • 05-17-2016, 05:51 AM
WTF on Bates Motel? Hate that they twisted that one aspect of the story but loved how you see the aftermath. This final season looks to be very entertaining now. Originally Posted by Fishpie
Fell behind on Bates Motel - Last thing i reme,ber was Norma breaking out and going to the strip club with that kid. Ill get caught up this week.

Catching up on Gotham, I like Azarael's costume, but the origin story is a bit off.
Well you got a lot to catch up on Bates Motel. Be sure to watch the last two episodes back to back.
  • cr76
  • 05-17-2016, 09:37 PM
I'll get thier - Gotham is about to be over - picked up for a season 3 - so that's good - I hope it has a good run.
Oh man, the finale looks to be pretty damn intriguing after last night's episode.
Person of Interest
  • cr76
  • 05-19-2016, 07:24 PM
I m really enjoying Hugo Strange and how he is bringing in the villains.

Bridget came back as Firefly and then I 'assuming' the teaser for the Court of owls was pretty cool.

I love this show and hope they get around to "Arkham City" which was teased on a map.

But with Strange's quest for reanimation, does this mean SOLOMON GRUNDY!!!!?????
Did you see Killer Croc? I'm hoping Grundy is down there as well.
  • cr76
  • 05-19-2016, 09:37 PM
Did you see Killer Croc? I'm hoping Grundy is down there as well. Originally Posted by Fishpie
Was that the man they were haulin out and his skin appeared deformed in the dark??
Yep.