Shayla's Prices Are About to Skyrocket

Charles, you've gone from an ASP trashing you for starting this to you are a 'genius' from another ASP (see above).

Are you confused yet. SEE, the 'hobby' is no different from RL...in some ways. LMAO!! Oh to be Chuckie. I feel your pain. LOL

I think some fellas may have to take notes on how to create a provider titled thread that will last. But then again- some girls have 'IT' and some girls just don't. Originally Posted by SkylarCruzWantsYou
Be careful...you may be next!
Be careful...you may be next! Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
Hahaha, if I recall correctly, I'm too young and too tall for you. Originally Posted by Shayla
Shayla is too young and too tall, she likes horses more than guys,
and is a self admitted fag. So you guys should all just get over it
and move on.
Nope...not 'til I "hit" IT!! Then and only if I quit IT!

Originally Posted by mijo(BFE)

You know Mijo... at first I thought Rambo was trying to cut in... then the freebie stuff. You want to tell him or should I?

Hey am I the only one noticing threads disappearing around here? Where in the heck is the "When did you first see your ding a ling thread? Someone take it into the back room to do some body work? Shits disappearing quicker that a London Rayne 6" ruler at a gang bang.
and move on. Originally Posted by bojulay
It ain't over till the fat provider sings! Did you say horses? Oh My! LOL
You know Mijo... at first I thought Rambo was trying to cut in... then the freebie stuff. You want to tell him or should I?

Hey am I the only one noticing threads disappearing around here? Where in the heck is the "When did you first see your ding a ling thread? Someone take it into the back room to do some body work? Shits disappearing quicker that a London Rayne 6" ruler at a gang bang. Originally Posted by Still Looking
3" SL, 3" Rule. Thank you
3" SL, 3" Rule. Thank you Originally Posted by mijo(BFE)
Lenght NOT width! Freebie my ass! Even if Shay Shay was nice enough to give him a Freebie, do you think he would make it across the ocean?
Shayla is Rare. She is IT. I can't wait...She is SHAYLA (Peter White, jazz in the background).
Shayla is Rare. She is IT. I can't wait... Originally Posted by mijo(BFE)

In Transit? Explain yourself oh wise one from the far far east of Houston!
and move on. Originally Posted by bojulay

Just kidding, Shayla is hotter than nine kinds of Georgia Asphalt.
That cute Ass isn't my fault.
But it could be. My #1 Fault.
But it could be. My #1 Fault. Originally Posted by bojulay
You betta 'pologize. You know bettah. Now, let's wait 'N see if she "crowns" you wit her 'Mercy' and 'Pussy' crown.

Shakin' in the legs aren't you Big Boy!
But it could be. My #1 Fault. Originally Posted by bojulay
Nice!~

This ones for the Canadian Stiff Legs:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VuYvKLZXKhI
In Transit? Explain yourself oh wise one from the far far east of Houston! Originally Posted by Still Looking
PLANNED wit out you(no road trips SL). What is up as of late? No, you canNOT watch. Thancks

wow...really still going...just sayin...