Look At This Mighty Fine Cunt

I was not going to even post until now too much has happen i'll say this i know for a fact this is a fantasy.... But one provider on here knows my real world info knows me as man and i trust her fully she knows who she is. And she would never give out my info. So how is even remotely acceptable of someone giving out hers??? answer is not this is supposed to be anonymous. As it should be just my 2 cents
Well...at least one mod wants to join in on the fun. Before I get banned by big brother for speaking truths I may as well put it out there.

I wasn't really asking for an explanation. I understand the definition. I do find it ironic that I got my warning from Lazr and I get a response from bio. My comment was directed to Trinity and Trinity is the last person you reviewed. I may be wrong but looks to me like you are defending your boo.

Really, I'm not your problem. Ginger has had more run ins with providers on these boards than anyone on the site. Felina, Mandi Ryder, Roxy, Dreams, Lola, Nova, Selina and now Serenity. If I forgot someone please chime in.

I'm not trying to start an uprising!! I personally would like to see more girls on the board's!! More variety!! I actually prefer this site as opposed to BP, especially with all the recent bust and stings. This is an excellent information sharing site but it all gets cloudy when we have someone running off beautiful women with bully tactics. Ginger is a very attractive woman, a little thicker for my taste but looks like she has a big clientele. There is no need for her to be so jealous. Originally Posted by Funwithjane
Comical. In order to be jealous, you must possess something that one wants. Not the case with any of the aforementioned ladies... I'm very secure with myself, and very confident. As far as the thick comment, laughable again. Recent pictures posted proving the direct opposite and still wearing a size 6, hardly thick by anyone's definition.

I have no problems with most of the ladies that you mentioned, although some do bring their own problems... And when that happens, disassociation is my solution, not bullying.

And Nova, I actually personally brought her into the hobby. She was a real-life acquaintance, I vouched for her, set her up with my clients to become verified, and created her name & profiles... Nice try.

On another note, I'm sure the moderators will appreciate that you are insinuating that they bareback with providers...

I was not going to even post until now too much has happen i'll say this i know for a fact this is a fantasy.... But one provider on here knows my real world info knows me as man and i trust her fully she knows who she is. And she would never give out my info. So how is even remotely acceptable of someone giving out hers??? answer is not this is supposed to be anonymous. As it should be just my 2 cents Originally Posted by nwaarguy
+1, NwaArGuy. It is not acceptable, and should never be condoned or justified... for any reason.
I think it's very interesting that you joined the board just a few hours after my personal info was outed…

And now you're slinging medical speculations & libelous claims that my girlfriend barebacks? Clearly retribution because she had the gumption to defend me against a total lack of discretion and scruples. Transparent would be an understatement. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll

No medical speculation this time. I already got my warning for that. Read all the post.
Comical. In order to be jealous, you must possess something that I want. Not the case with any of the aforementioned ladies...

I have no problems with most of the ladies that you mentioned, although some do bring their own problems... And when that happens, disassociation is my solution, not bullying.

And Nova, I actually brought her into the hobby. She was a real-life acquaintance, I vouched for her, set her up with my clients to become verified, and created her name & profiles... Nice try.

On another note, I'm sure the moderators will appreciate that you are insinuating that they bareback with providers... Originally Posted by Ginger Doll

I never said they play bareback...... Those are your words Madam.
Comical. In order to be jealous, you must possess something that I want. Not the case with any of the aforementioned

It's not acceptable, and should never be condoned or justified... Originally Posted by Ginger Doll

Your all over the Internet. Really?

Links Revealing Personal Information are prohibited here. Violators will be Banned.

Staff Edit - Personal Info Removed - Biomed1
So jane you're fine leaking info??? hmmmmmm on site built on anonymity how about you give out your name and number? just a though i have a bunch of crazy ideas
Your all over the Internet. Really?

Links Revealing Personal Information are prohibited here. Violators will be Banned.

Staff Edit - Personal Info Removed - Biomed1
Originally Posted by Funwithjane
Thank you for handling it so quickly.

I'm pretty sure that this new handle was the same member who outed me just yesterday, at another providers directive... Apparently discretion and scruples are lost on some. Mighty pathetic.
How does an "lol " response to a joke lead to all these craziness.
OP needs to chill.
How am I the one being blamed for this craziness??... I've been chill the whole time and still am. All this extra craziness has nothing to do with me and I haven't even read any of it cause there is to much and it's not my drama. I'm sorry for all the chaos but this was never my intention when starting this thread.
Sure wish I wasn't traveling for work because I would love to meet you. Maybe when I get back home....
This sure has been interesting to watch unfold.
Sure wish I wasn't traveling for work because I would love to meet you. Maybe when I get back home.... Originally Posted by roadwarrior79
Id love to see u when u get back home
Back to The Cunt.
The opening pic was nice. Glad Serenity XX took my advice for picking a better background.
But this sexy, sexy picture without makeup is one of the most arousing selfies ever posted!
Personally I'm sick of the sarcasm. Its boring me to death. I'm to old for games and being a internet tuff guy. Would much rather meet up, throw blows and get it over with. Originally Posted by Trinity Kane
I'll sell the tickets and advertising time....
I googled bat shit crazy and this thread opened. Go figure. Originally Posted by Permission2Look
Hilarious!!!!