the Constitution under assault and they will never stop

Look who's blaspheming now!!!! How malicious! How utterly malicious!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

What a fag. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You're a true dumb-ass in that you failed to notice that certain change -- "ASSUP" -- to your button-avatar was made directing the remark at you, you lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.
You're a true dumb-ass in that you failed to notice that certain change -- "ASSUP" -- to your button-avatar was made directing the remark at you, you lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
You're quoting malicious blasphemous gibberish, born of evil intent and adapting it for your own malicious, devious purposes, you little blasphemer! Don't deny it, sweetheart! God will have his vengeance, sayeth Parker, Stone and Rider!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Fruit.
You're quoting malicious blasphemous gibberish, born of evil intent and adapting it for your own malicious, devious purposes, you little blasphemer! Don't deny it, sweetheart! God will have his vengeance, sayeth Parker, Stone and Rider!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Fruit. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
It's good to see you whining from having your insults turned against you, you lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

God's gonna gitcha!

In "Ugandan!"
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

God's gonna gitcha!

In "Ugandan!" Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

Rectum Rider, you crazy yapping dog...

What's the matter, Old-Twerp, did you kill to many brain cells with your 80 proof to think of a new straw man argument? Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Hey IB ...what happened?

Aren't you the punctuation & grammar asshole in here.

Hey IB ...what happened?

Aren't you the punctuation & grammar asshole in here.

Originally Posted by JCM800
That would be CBJ7, the resident "Rhoades Scholar", 1-800-JCM-DATO: the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's soiled breechclout.
That would be CBJ7, the resident "Rhoades Scholar", 1-800-JCM-DATO: the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's soiled breechclout.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Fucked that up, too, Merriam-Webster wanker! You won't find or admit the error either!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Fucked that up, too, Merriam-Webster wanker! You won't find or admit the error either!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Hasa diga douche bag, you lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM!

Sticks and stones ... even in your "special" gibberish ... still ring hollow, Merriam-Webster wanker! Especially when you don't use any verbs in your verbal diarrhea!

You lose again. More typos. Sucks to be you, Merriam-Webster wanker!

You and your little dog too!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Fruit.
Sticks and stones ... even in your "special" gibberish ... still ring hollow, Merriam-Webster wanker! Especially when you don't use any verbs in your verbal diarrhea!

You lose again. More typos. Sucks to be you, Merriam-Webster wanker!

You and your little dog too!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Fruit. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Read it again, you lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM, the verb is there!

Bullshit. Show me a legitimate verb in a legitimate language in that illiterate post of yours, Merriam-Webster wanker?

You fucking LOSE! Step up or step off, fruit.

Oh, and your post above also is incorrectly written, Dipshit.
Bullshit. Show me a legitimate verb in a legitimate language in that illiterate post of yours, Merriam-Webster wanker?

You fucking LOSE! Step up or step off, fruit. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Except for one modification ("Assup") it was your avatar, you lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM, and now you're claiming you're too damn stupid to remember what it says.
No I'm not. Where did I claim I was too damned stupid, Merriam-Webster wanker?

I'm claiming you're too stupid to post intelligent, coherent and properly written comments.

Memorizing a dictionary doesn't make a person intelligent, intellectual or incontinent. Well, two out of three ain't bad.

The Lyin' King is at it again.
No I'm not. Where did I claim that, Merriam-Webster wanker?

I'm claiming you're too stupid to post intelligent, coherent and properly written comments.

Memorizing a dictionary doesn't make a person intelligent, intellectual or incontinent. Well, two out of three ain't bad. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Then prove you know what the verb is and explain what the button is telling you, you lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.