Whats Your Favorite Fetish....and why???

I'm so happy to see Im not the only one that likes armpits! While I don't want mine played with (except licking ), I love touching others - I know, weird - don't judge me.

I love my feet to be licked and caressed also...it feels so good/tickly.

BUT, my NEW favorite is water play. I recently peed in an an awesome guys mouth and he gulped it down like his favorite smoothie...or something. And it was HOT. HOT HOT HOT, and now I just want to feel empowered and pee on everyone.

Whoever's willing.
I'm so happy to see Im not the only one that likes armpits! While I don't want mine played with (except licking ), I love touching others - I know, weird - don't judge me.

BUT, my NEW favorite is water play. I recently peed in an an awesome guys mouth and he gulped it down like his favorite smoothie...or something. And it was HOT. HOT HOT HOT, and now I just want to feel empowered and pee on everyone.

Whoever's willing. Originally Posted by bambigirl
Id drink a gallon of your pee just to see where it came from! & Id love to lick your feet... Please come to Kansas City????
Id drink a gallon of your pee just to see where it came from! & Id love to lick your feet... Please come to Kansas City???? Originally Posted by bp6570

Maybe soon sweet babe.
Maybe soon sweet babe. Originally Posted by bambigirl
There is a God!!!
  • anita
  • 03-25-2015, 10:27 AM
I am stuck on the daddy/daughter thing. Dom/sub is cool, but somehow daddy/daughter turns me on more.
  • Munk
  • 03-25-2015, 09:46 PM
Personally, I cannot wait to lick and suck on Bambigirl's armpits!
Personally, I cannot wait to lick and suck on Bambigirl's armpits! Originally Posted by Munk
I am eager, Munk!
Bambi I love sucking on a woman's feet and toes while we're fucking! Mmmm...yummy! Another favorite is kissing behind your knee while my thumb is in your ass and finger is in your pussy
Miss Britney, if you're ever within a hundred miles of me, I'll make you prove that... Originally Posted by stanky
Don't threaten me with a good time!

lol
xoxox
I am stuck on the daddy/daughter thing. Dom/sub is cool, but somehow daddy/daughter turns me on more. Originally Posted by anita
I love this too have many clients who we role play this together...im also a BIG fan of pussy farts and anal farts while fucking its just so sexy!!:-)

Whoever's willing. Originally Posted by bambigirl
Would love to for you to pee in my mouth and pee on your tits
Edge Play, with rope bondage and strap-on play.... Yep thats whats getting me this week!
xoxo

http://www.crocofetish.com/videos/st...e-boy/rand.jpg
wooohooo ToVeena!! hell yeahhh
hey Dallas Rain... Where yat?? I miss your face.... We so need to get together again... xoxoxoxoxo
I love bending a beautiful woman over and spreading her ass and sniffing her asshole.Pure euphoria for me.