NFL and Houston Texans Superthread: Are we ready for some football?

I never implied that any of us rooting for them to either succeed or to fail has any impact on how they play, that's silly.

All I was saying is that we should want them to lose in order to get the highest pick, there is tremendous value with each higher pick.
Originally Posted by TheDon
Personally, I thought it was pretty damn "silly" to imply that the fans wanting the Texans to lose out might somehow be a determining factor in whether they will have the first pick in the 2014 NFL draft.

If only things were that simple!

As for me, I am not going to concern myself with the Texans draft placement until the season is over and done with.

Go Texans!
DG, will not today need the ongoing 'broadcast' of the Texans' game! CBS up here is showing it to me! Am really hoping your guys can play with lots of pride, sack that fucking RentBoy QB Brady 5 times at least and give all my friends down there a WIN against the fucking, douchebag Pats!

College sidebar: What an awesome end to that Ironbowl game!!
1st Qtr
NE- 00
Hou- 07

Tate 8 yds TD run.

*Andre still doing Andre.
*Case got excite on a dump pass to the rookie RB. Over threw it.

*Jonathan Joseph INT (Brady)

1st Qtr
NE- 00
Hou- 10

Bullock 43yds FG

1st Qtr
NE- 07
Hou-10

Brady 23yds TD pass to Gronkowski

2nd Qtr
*L. Ryan INT (Keenum)

2nd Qtr
NE- 07
Hou- 17

Tate 20yds TD run.
That penalty called on Reed was pure fucking chicken shit bogus! Totally inadvertent!

And how teams can allow the likes of Vereen or Edelman to run rings around their secondary, totally baffles the shit out of me!
C'mon Texans, I know playoffs are in sight but a win vs the Cheatriots would make my fucking YEAR!!!!

Please don't let Tom Shady pull off another comeback....
3rd Qtr
NE- 14
Hou- 17

James Develin 1yd TD run.
Drive info: 5 plays, 78 yds, 2:19

3rd Qtr
NE- 21
Hou- 17

Brady 9yd TD pass to Shane Vereen.
Drive info: 7 plays, 73 yds, 3:04

3rd Qtr
NE- 21
Hou- 24

Case Keenum 5yd Run
Drive info: 10 plays, 81 yds, 5:55

4th Qtr
NE- 27
Hou- 21

Legarrette Blount 7yd TD run.
Drive info: 9 plays, 81 yds, 4:02

4th Qtr
NE- 27
Hou- 31

Ben Tate 10yd TD run.
Drive info: 3 plays, 80 yds, 1:34

4th Qtr.
NE- 31
Hou- 31

Stephen Gostkowski 53yd FG.
Drive info: 9 plays, 40 yds, 4:19

4th Qtr.NE- 34
Hou- 31

Stephen Gostkowski 53yds FG.
Drive info: 7 plays, 32 yds, 3:32
What a fucking shame! With the amount of yards that Houston has rolled up against these cocksuckers, can not believe Denver lost last week, or that Houston is going to lose to them today!
This is a fucking shame you
Very happy with that result. Case looked good and we get the loss.
C'mon Texans, I know playoffs are in sight but a win vs the Cheatriots would make my fucking YEAR!!!!

Please don't let Tom Shady pull off another comeback.... Originally Posted by DickEmDown

Tom Brady is just too damn Elite.....You got to respect the technique as well as the strategy......

For the time being the Texans do have more talent but with a washed up, worthless coaching staff, of course there gonna lose
I knew the Patriots would come back. The Texans weren't predicted to win anyway, but at least the game was good.

The Falcons and Vikings won today, which makes the Texans the worst team in football now.
The offend almost did it. The line play was bad. New England only rush 4 on the last Texan play and they all ran right through the line with ease.
With Brady and Manning it is not a matter of being able to stop them it is a question of your offense being able to score more on their defense than they can on your defense. The Texan weakness this game was the O line breaking down at important moments. Plus a couple of suspect play calls.
You can stop both of them. You just have to put them on their ass enough to get them rattled.