For those who need proof of election fraud....

... No doubt it's YOUR fine example that I'm trying
to live DOWN to.

### Salty
It IS!

Well HOW a about THAT!

Poor Mr. Trump. He is outdoing even himself.

https://t.me/rrndaily/149406

Should be picture of the year.
This is more like it. But you didn't even post a picture.
Just another link to a suspect website that has a reputation for spreading malware.

This is more like it. But you didn't even post a picture.
Just another link to a suspect website that has a reputation for spreading malware.

Originally Posted by VitaMan
If you say so.
Finally they have presented all that PROOF
If you say so. Originally Posted by bambino

Fantastic. Sounds like you are seeing the light.

Even if you have to borrow a chant from a fellow member.
Fantastic. Sounds like you are seeing the light.

Even if you have to borrow a chant from a fellow member. Originally Posted by VitaMan
No no no, TWK donated it the forum. It’s everybody’s property now. No need to burrow it.
SAVE AMERICA
PRESIDENT DONALD J. TRUMP
DECEMBER 30, 2021
PALM BEACH, FL

45th President Donald J. Trump to Hold a Press Conference

President Donald J. Trump, 45th President of the United States of America, will hold a press conference on Thursday, January 6, 2022, at 5:00PM EST.

Thursday, January 6, 2022, at 5:00PM EST
President Donald J. Trump, 45th President of the United States of America, Holds a Press Conference

Venue:
Mar-a-Lago
1100 S Ocean Blvd
Palm Beach, FL 33480

###

https://t.me/georgenews | @GEORGENEWS
Noam Chomsky on Rising Fascism in U.S., Class Warfare & the Climate Emergency

https://www.democracynow.org/2021/12...ts_rising_anti

AMY GOODMAN: I want to ask you how January 6th, how you see it playing out. Do you see it as really not so much the birth but continuation of a proto-fascist movement? You’re in Arizona, the recounts over and over again of the votes, questioning Democratic votes all over the country. Where do you see the U.S. going? And do you see President Trump becoming president again?

NOAM CHOMSKY: It’s very possible. The Republican strategy, which I described, has been successful: Do as much damage as you can to the country, blame it on the Democrats, develop all sorts of fanciful tales about the hideous things that the communists, the Democrats, are doing to your children, to the society, in a country which is subjected to social collapse, to atomization, to lack of organized ability to respond in ideas and actions that can be successful. And we’re seeing it right now. So, yes, it’s very possible that the denialist party will come back into power, that Trump will be back, or someone like him, and then we’ll be simply racing to the precipice.

As far as fascism is concerned, there are some analysts, very astute and knowledgeable ones, who say we’re actually moving towards actual fascism. My own feeling is, I would prefer to call it a kind of proto-fascism, where many of the symptoms of fascism are quite apparent — resort to violence, the belief that violence is necessary. A large part of the Republican Party, I think maybe 30 or 40%, say that violence may be necessary to save our country from the people who are trying to destroy it, the Democrat villains who are doing all these hideous things that are fed into their ears. And we see it in armed militias.

January 6th was an example of — these are people from basically petit bourgeois, moderately affluent Middle America circles, not — there were some militia types among them who really feel that it’s necessary to carry out a coup to save the country. They were trying to carry out a coup to undermine an elected government — it’s called a coup — and came unfortunately close. Luckily, the — and they’re now taking — the Republican Party is now taking sophisticated measures to try to ensure that the next time around, it will succeed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGRnw7Y-pVY

Somebody here though I was crazy for sensing the political violence long before January 6th. When I posted this chart topper.

Trump couldn't find anyone interested in his cute idea to hold a debate.

So now he comes up with this. Wonder what he will say.

You know someone is becoming irrelevant when they have to create their own press conference and announce it
in advance.

....Yawn......
Trump couldn't find anyone interested in his cute idea to hold a debate.

So now he comes up with this. Wonder what he will say.

....Yawn...... Originally Posted by VitaMan
You’ve been asleep for awhile. Vita VonWinkle.