For those who need proof of election fraud....

You’ve been asleep for awhile. Vita VonWinkle. Originally Posted by bambino
What does that even mean? Have you gone bonkers?
What does that even mean? Have you gone bonkers? Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
Been drinking? But Rip Van Winkle applies to you to. You’ve been in a deep sleep since Che died.
What does that even mean? Have you gone bonkers? Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
He started this silly thread and has over a thousand posts in it so, ummmmmm. I'll just leave it at that to answer your question.
He started this thread and has over a thousand posts in it so ummmmm. I'll just leave it at that to answer your question. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
And how many do you have in this thread? So I’ll leave it at that. Ummmmmmm. You exaggerate my posts in this thread just like you do with your stock purchases. Why not 1 million? With you, anything’s possible.
And how many do you have in this thread? So I’ll leave it at that. Ummmmmmm. You exaggerate my posts in this thread just like you do with your stock purchases. Why not 1 million? With you, anything’s possible. Originally Posted by bambino
bambino 1,077 and counting in this thread per icky
2nd place 200 something

and per icky this post would be my 74th ot 75th
bambino 1,077 and counting in this thread per icky Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
But but but, you’ve been begging me to post here. You and your pal Lucas have too much time on your hands. But you can’t open a simple link. Go figure.

However; It’s my pleasure to post evidence of election fraud. We’re a banana republic without free and fair elections. Stay tuned OSD
But but but, you’ve been begging me to post here. You and your pal Lucas have too much time on your hands. But you can’t open a simple link. Go figure.

However; It’s my pleasure to post evidence of election fraud. We’re a banana republic without free and fair elections. Stay tuned OSD Originally Posted by bambino
most of the links don't work, your the only one I have that problem with

checking this is my 75th post in this thread per icky
most of the links don't work, your the only one I have that problem with

checking this is my 75th post in this thread per icky Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
They work. They work for many people. So you actually checked how many posts you’ve made in this thread? Proving my point, you have too much time on your hands. Do research on election fraud instead of begging me to do it. Time better spent.
Bambino and Trump are similar in a lot of ways.
He started this silly thread and has over a thousand posts in it so, ummmmmm. I'll just leave it at that to answer your question. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
And how many do you have in this thread? So I’ll leave it at that. Ummmmmmm. You exaggerate my posts in this thread just like you do with your stock purchases. Why not 1 million? With you, anything’s possible. Originally Posted by bambino
They work. They work for many people. So you actually checked how many posts you’ve made in this thread? Proving my point, you have too much time on your hands. Do research on election fraud instead of begging me to do it. Time better spent. Originally Posted by bambino
Bambino and Trump are similar in a lot of ways. Originally Posted by VitaMan
Yes, we’re both 6”3”, handsome, smart and successful. Good golfers and fuck hot chicks. At least you finally realized something real.
Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
That’s all you got? Now go away OSD. Quit sniffing me.
That’s all you got? Now go away OSD. Quit sniffing me. Originally Posted by bambino
another lie ????
another lie ???? Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
No. I don’t lie. But you and your friends do.

"I'll leave it at that." But keeps going?

Ummmmm.