Bored and drunk so here's something a little different

you were under me the other night and as i recall you enjoyed it then toooo Originally Posted by babydollsnow
you recall very GOOD
Okay, I am really going to bed, although I have never has any BCD with her, BDS is now my ATF .......
Okay, I am really going to bed, although I have never has any BCD with her, BDS is now my ATF ....... Originally Posted by internet_inventor2
Hey, everyone will be here in morning.
All i do is WIN WIN WIN no matter what
When Max is on my mind i can never get enough
When she step up in the buildn
everybodys dicks go up
and they stay there
Anybody else use twitter? I never thought I'd use it so much after hating on it for long. Short messages; Who would of thought this would take off.
Ya your right. but it was fun talking to yall. Lots of fun. Win Win Originally Posted by Crissyann

well it was nice talkn about your boobies toooo
Any new topics to speak of?
All i do is WIN WIN WIN no matter what
When Max is on my mind i can never get enough
When she step up in the buildn
everybodys dicks go up
and they stay there Originally Posted by babydollsnow

Hmmm if it's 3 minutes then II2 just won, cus its 4 minutes from his to mine.
no it is 6 mins between post
It's 6 minutes last I checked. 3 minutes starts at 10 am.
no it is 6 mins between post Originally Posted by babydollsnow
I thought the sheet said on the 29th it was only 3 minutes
plus im gonna win not II2
It has been fun but I may not see yall for a while cause I may get points/banned for what i just told Raphael in the lounge.
I thought the sheet said on the 29th it was only 3 minutes Originally Posted by eccietime

Originally Posted by Max Rax
ok here is a new rule to make it more interesting i promise this will be my last rule but the posts are getting a little out of hand and the mods will be forced to close this when that happens no one will win so please try to to follow the rules

Nothing against any one in particular but having one word or the post number or some gibberish is just not interesting. Plus the mods are going to like this as well. make it a full legible sentence. Also no pics are allowed any longer if you post 1 after YOUR DISQUALIFIED... there will be 1 warning and only 1 warning per person, I will allow anyone to give that warning to the poster as long as MY post with link to this post is shown to them, so there won't be a question.and a pm sent to me so I don't announce a disqualified poster a winner Posts from a disqualified poster no longer counts.

oct 28 10 AM - 11 mins
oct 28 10 PM - 6 mins
oct 29 10 AM - 3 mins

Be the last to post during the time frame If you believe you are the winner send me a pm with the link to your last post. Good luck everyone...........

no one has been disqualified, so far there have been 3 warnings given out
How good it feels to loved by you