For those who need proof of election fraud....

no harm in checking voting nor post counts Sir

I think 2020 votes was more fishy than other years Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Votes matter, posts on a hooker board don’t. So you don’t count votes but posts, thats worthless. That’s no lie. Originally Posted by bambino
eccieuser9500 169 per icky

and with icky, count stops when dead Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
So you and EC have 250 posts combined. Congratulations!!!! Get out and post often!!! Even if your dead. Like good democrats. Originally Posted by bambino
Proof. Finally . Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
true votes matter

in my county to count votes ya almost have to be a DEM
2021 they even cheated in a primary. in my area Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
And here you are begging me to post;

Encounters: 36
did the Op give up on this thread????

I have had this tab open like forever it seems. And my PC is low on memory. So can I safely close this tab ???? just asking Originally Posted by bambino
Another one, you enjoy bumping it to;

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Hahahahahahaha!
you do seem happy I bumped this thread Sir, Your Welcome Originally Posted by bambino
"Whew" I keep it open

but did close many oeb11 toon thread tabs Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Yeah, you want posts, you said it yourself OSD;

Encounters: 36
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
buy more memory

BAHHAAHAA
yup LOL
or I'll close some oeb11 toon tabs, that looks dead

mmmmm topic: no harm in looking at voter fraud

So quit bitching and sucking up to your libtard friends. They laugh at you. Well, a lot of people do. Originally Posted by bambino
Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
only one tab for this thread, I had 20 or more for that toon thread just 6 now Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
You should mind your own business. Just go with the flow. If you don’t like this thread, get lost. E-z P-z. Like your libtard buddies. Or better yet, start your own thread and do the research to support your views instead of criticizing others for doing so, then post 75 times while complaining about the thread count of the Op. or just go and hide in your safe place. Originally Posted by bambino

Jesus H Tebow F'ing Christ! i go get essential survival supplies for the scamdemic (a fifth of Gin and Boston Market chicken) and all Hell breaks out!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5jnZMW8C6wA

BAHHHAAHHAAAAA
Jesus H Tebow F'ing Christ! i go get essential survival supplies for the scamdemic (a fifth of Gin and Boston Market chicken) and all Hell breaks out!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5jnZMW8C6wA

BAHHHAAHHAAAAA Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
You live in Texas and you eat Boston Market Chicken? CMon Man!!!!!!
You should mind your own business. Just go with the flow. If you don’t like this thread, get lost. E-z P-z. Like your libtard buddies. Or better yet, start your own thread and do the research to support your views instead of criticizing others for doing so, then post 75 times while complaining about the thread count of the Op. or just go and hide in your safe place. Originally Posted by bambino
criticizing others, me no think so

2020 voting was mmmmm fishy IMO
You live in Texas and you eat Boston Market Chicken? CMon Man!!!!!! Originally Posted by bambino

there is a Dickey's Barbecue right next to Spec's but it's a shitty franchise and i didn't feel like driving an extra 10 minutes to the next one. and given that my chicken was cold in less than 10 minutes drive home i shoulda gone to Dickey's!!!
there is a Dickey's Barbecue right next to Spec's but it's a shitty franchise and i didn't feel like driving an extra 10 minutes to the next one. and given that my chicken was cold in less than 10 minutes drive home i shoulda gone to Dickey's!!! Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
We have Dickeys here to. Mundane at best but better than BC. You can get a better meal at a senior care facility. Wash it down with the Gin and it won’t matter. BTW, how many posts do you have in this thread? There’s some nebby fucks that want to know.
I think this is 1025

We must FIX 2020 and also rid ourselves of computer voting systems.

This needs to be accomplished before the 2022 primaries and the 2022 mid-term elections. We must have honest elections.

Thereafter, we can focus on the 2024 Presidential election.

WATCH OUT for anyone who is posturing for a 2024 Presidential run who is NOT actively working to FIX 2020 NOW!!!

I note with interest that the first 2024 Republican Presidential Primary is in my home state of South Carolina!!!

The primary is presently an OPEN primary. It needs to be a CLOSED primary. Cross-over primary voting destroys the fabric of a two-party political system.

In all candor, I thing we actually have a one party system at present due to the number of RINO Republicans. We must get these wolves in sheep’s clothing out of the Republican Party or be forced to consider the creation of a true second party made up of Trump Republicans a/k/a We The People Republicans.

The Deplorables and Whackadoodles love TRUMP and dominate the members in the Republican Party in SC and across the nation.

A powerful political force with which to reckon.

Just sayin.’
And I suppose you want manual counting and results the same day? Fucking stupid, might have worked 80+ years ago with lower population. Computers are 100% necessary unless you want to wait a month for results. Way more hands have to touch ballots when hand counting with more chance for fraud. Computers have been used for 40+ years in some form with punch cards early on.

There is no fixing 2020, only need to fix the stupid that think it was stolen.
We have Dickeys here to. Mundane at best but better than BC. You can get a better meal at a senior care facility. Wash it down with the Gin and it won’t matter. BTW, how many posts do you have in this thread? There’s some nebby fucks that want to know. Originally Posted by bambino

more than Lapdoggie and far less than YR

bahahahahahahahaaaa
most of the links don't work, your the only one I have that problem with

checking this is my 75th post in this thread per icky Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
you may need to turn off tracking as that sometimes interfere with websites.
Yes, we’re both 6”3”, handsome, smart and successful. Good golfers and fuck hot chicks. At least you finally realized something real. Originally Posted by bambino

What else ?

About the same age. Vain.

Trump is a good golfer ?
you may need to turn off tracking as that sometimes interfere with websites. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
nope its off

and he is the only person I can't view most links

topic

"We must FIX 2020 and also rid ourselves of computer voting systems"
in NYS they keep em them on the web errrr WTF
What else ?

About the same age. Vain.

Trump is a good golfer ? Originally Posted by VitaMan
He’s 10yrs older

We’re both single digit handicaps in golf

Everyone’s vain to some extent unless you have no self respect
Bambino thinks he’s Trump. And thinks they are both handsome. And he believes Trump (a known golf cheat) is a single handicap.

That’s some funny shit.
Bambino thinks he’s Trump. And thinks they are both handsome. And he believes Trump (a known golf cheat) is a single handicap.

That’s some funny shit. Originally Posted by NoirMan
Again, you’re clueless

https://www.golfdigest.com/story/how...the-golfer/amp