Members You Miss...

aw who ...cares? Originally Posted by Plastic Man
Several of us.
There was a betting pool going on when he'd be sent back to band camp. The first bracket started next week.
Several of us.
There was a betting pool going on when he'd be sent back to band camp. The first bracket started next week. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter

always take the Under with rippy

bahahhaaaa

TWK
So what happened to Paul? Did he get booted, or did he ask for his account to be disabled. Or maybe it's none of my business. He was such a frequent poster, but he actually contributed information as well. Unlike Plastic and OSD
Entertainment is also why some are here.
So what happened to Paul? Did he get booted, or did he ask for his account to be disabled. Or maybe it's none of my business. He was such a frequent poster, but he actually contributed information as well. Unlike Plastic and OSD Originally Posted by doctorsteve
I know the answer, But you rather not get it from me, Also I will get pointed if I do even if I have Paul's ok
just doing the best I can per rules NOT to give you information
Does anyone around here truly go away......
I noticed Z and Pressj are back.....
So what happened to Paul? Did he get booted, or did he ask for his account to be disabled. Or maybe it's none of my business. He was such a frequent poster, but he actually contributed information as well. Unlike Plastic and OSD Originally Posted by doctorsteve
The board is way better off WITH Plastic and OCD than without....
WAY better
The board is way better off WITH Plastic and OCD than without....
WAY better Originally Posted by Flair4Drama
wish I could tell him how to find the answer himself. But I'd get pointed for that also.

on icky useful info =points... just ask Paulie if true or not

BTW If I did not know the answers he seeks, I'd miss Paulie Girl much more so than I miss him now
Rockstars live on forever……

elg…..
Entertainment is also why some are here. Originally Posted by winn dixie
It's all about the entertainment.
I know the answer, But you rather not get it from me, Also I will get pointed if I do even if I have Paul's ok
just doing the best I can per rules NOT to give you information Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
You know what, I'm going to publicly apologize to OSD. I forgot that you have some reviews. You do contribute. To me, your posts are still annoying, but a lot of people enjoy you. So anyways, sorry.
You know what, I'm going to publicly apologize to OSD. I forgot that you have some reviews. You do contribute. To me, your posts are still annoying, but a lot of people enjoy you. So anyways, sorry. Originally Posted by doctorsteve
But but sir plastic man?
Plastic man stands alone.....
You know what, I'm going to publicly apologize to OSD. I forgot that you have some reviews. You do contribute. To me, your posts are still annoying, but a lot of people enjoy you. So anyways, sorry. Originally Posted by doctorsteve
Fuckin’ OCD……

elg……