For those who need proof of election fraud....

You rtm’ing people again? Of course you are!

This chingazo began last night, handsome! Arguing about post counts in a thread where you basically cut and paste links to Qanon social media as if you’re a missionary … or is that a shaman???

And you’re flailing about like a wounded animal.

Maybe for the sake of the team, step off already!

Make it a happy New Year and get some help. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

you rtm'd chica chaser's rtm thread. yeah you did.
you rtm'd chica chaser's rtm thread. yeah you did. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
If you only knew. His lack of self awareness knows no bounds.
you rtm'd chica chaser's rtm thread. yeah you did. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
he did? no shit. thats a shitty thing to do to chica chaser. lol.
If you only knew. His lack of self awareness knows no bounds. Originally Posted by bambino

his arrogance and hypocrisy know no bounds

he did? no shit. thats a shitty thing to do to chica chaser. lol. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm

chica chaser posted his rtm. it was hilarious.
I did?

How do you know?

Some pretty crazy shit there! I’d steer clear of that hombre if I were you! He’s got big balls!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!
If you only knew. His lack of self awareness knows no bounds. Originally Posted by bambino
Only knew what?

You’re painting yourself into a corner again.
he did? no shit. thats a shitty thing to do to chica chaser. lol. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Fake news.

linck please to chika thread and thank you
Good luck with any of that. TWK is shifting the conversation as is his wont
Good luck with any of that. TWK is shifting the conversation as is his wont Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

what's the topic again?

linck please to chika thread and thank you Originally Posted by winn dixie

doesn't exist anymore. chica took it down a long time ago.

Fake news.

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

if you say so

I did?

How do you know?

Some pretty crazy shit there! I’d steer clear of that hombre if I were you! He’s got big balls!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

you are being too modest sparky. we all saw it in chica's thread. i found it rather amusing.
Interesting result of Texas audit demanded by Trump: no significant voter fraud.
But what makes this more interesting is: Trump carried the state of Texas.
What could that mean ?

The first phase of the Texas election audit demanded by former President Donald Trump failed to find significant voting issues, according to a report by the secretary of state's office.

The first phase consisted of a partial manual count of ballots

Remi Garza, president of the Texas Association of Election Administrators, told the Tribune nothing in the report concerned him. "There doesn't seem to be anything too far out of the ordinary with respect to the information that's provided," he told the newspaper.

The audit found few differences between the manual and electronic ballot counts, and only 509 possible cross-state duplicate votes—less than .005 percent of the more than 11.3 million ballots cast in Texas. Nine of these ballots were cast on Collin County, 12 in Dallas County, 27 in Harris County and 12 in Tarrant County, according to the report.

The secretary of state's office announced the audit in September—only hours after Trump pressured Governor Greg Abbott to conduct an audit, prompting criticism from many local officials.

Trump pushed for the audit in Texas even though he carried the state by about 5.6 points.

"Despite my big win in Texas, I hear Texans want an election audit!" Trump wrote in a letter to Abbott in September. "You know your fellow Texans have big questions about the November 2020 Election."
Here is what it means:

Following the election, Trump and his allies pushed for audits in several competitive states, citing the unfounded claim that the election was stolen by widespread voter fraud. But the results of the audit's first phase add Texas to the list of states where audits found no evidence of that fraud.

An audit of Arizona's Maricopa County, home to Phoenix, found that Biden won by an even larger margin than the initial count found. Still, some of Trump's supporters falsely claimed the results showed he won the county.

Michigan Secretary of State Jocelyn Benson said last March that 250 random audits across the state confirmed the accuracy and integrity of the election—but Trump still pushed for an audit in Michigan.

In Wisconsin, an audit conducted by the nonpartisan Legislative Audit Bureau also found no evidence of widespread fraud. A more recent GOP-led audit in the state demanded information on Dominion Voting Systems machines in cities that don't use them.