NFL and Houston Texans Superthread: Are we ready for some football?

The Patriots WILL be on that ass for home field though. And might end up taking it if Denver loses one more game. Originally Posted by kerwil62
The Broncos don't even have to lose another game Kerwil, they lost to the fucking Cheatriots so if they finish with the same record, the Cheatriots get home field.

This of course will be the case if the Cheatriots beat Miami this weekend and become 11-3 like the Broncos. The Cheatriots control their own playoff destiny
I think Denver is really a Trojan Horse and this mystique about so called home-field advantage is often over-hyped: The Chargers winning last night - The Ravens beating them (Broncos) in the playoffs last year - and DED's Cheatriots losing to those same Ravens in Boston, a week after Denver choked! (and how many games did Houston lose at home this year?) Sure, all teams want the home field advantage but solid play with low turnovers will trump that 'advantage' on any given day!
Pats will just lose to the Ravens or something again if they get home filed, they are average as Fuck without Gronk.
Let's see your 2-11 and down by 20 points and still calling the same old predictable conservative plays that haven't been working all season.
Best thing about this game is that it will end all talk of Wade Phillips becoming head coach next year.
Well DED the "Cheatriots" will lose to the Dolphins which gives the Broncos the #1 seed back.

Texans, SMMFH. These muthafuckas didn't even try to play today. I'm starting to believe that Keenum doesn't want to be here next year.
From Hopeless to Hapless: I thought my NY Giants would muster some pride and give the Seahawks a tough battle at the Meadowlands today! Giants scored 3 less points than did the Texans! Bad and 'Badder' !
Didn't watch a single play of the Texans game, but the box score says it all.

Love Keenum, always have and always will, any fellow Coog does as well. But never for a second did I ever buy into him being our guy, even after the Indy game. I still remember the whole city slurping him. It's just a good reminder to always wait and see how things play out.
You are so right. Everywhere Wade has been, his defenses are lights out the first year and head south in the years following.

Best thing about this game is that it will end all talk of Wade Phillips becoming head coach next year. Originally Posted by BigLouie
Well DED the "Cheatriots" will lose to the Dolphins.... Originally Posted by kerwil62

...Giants scored 3 less points than did the Texans! Bad and 'Badder' ! Originally Posted by Solemate62
Which means they got shutout and I have the 'Hawks D is two of my fantasy leagues...
Bill OBrien will be your next HC and a great choice. BTW, anybody here like WTF? Tell him the Texans just laid 3 pts on Indy.
^ Where did you hear that from?

Nice job Cowboys!
Bill OBrien will be your next HC and a great choice. BTW, anybody here like WTF? Tell him the Texans just laid 3 pts on Indy. Originally Posted by bambino
First Bill is not leaving PSU second WTF had a shit load on the Colts and cleaned up
Nice job Cowboys! Originally Posted by TheDon
WOW, I know everybody is going to blame Romo for those two pics late in the 4th...

But What in The Fuck are you doing THROWING the ball with under 3:00 left when you've had success running it ALL DAMN DAY

Sometimes you just have run it even though they KNOW it's coming. Jason Garrett is just as bad as Kubes
All is calm All is bright
Romo choked again tonight

But agree with what you said, DED- Garrett is as incompetent as Kubes and Phillips!!