Dorthy_Monroe's last points issued: an objective assessment.

Guys she's gone/banned, why you guys so salty over it? It's over, done deal, finished! Time to move on and get laid. Originally Posted by BLM69
Then go get laid and quit trying to be the Drama Police.
Dang people...I don't even think Tera's ban(ssss) ever got this much press and she was a local. Guess I must be missing something
Dang people...I don't even think Tera's ban(ssss) ever got this much press and she was a local. Guess I must be missing something Originally Posted by Tsmokies
Nobody gives a shit about Tara Evans, she's a hustling fakeass...imho
Tebow Blesss Dorthy_Monroe and the issues her points and subsequent ban have brought to light.
Tebow Blesss Dorthy_Monroe and the issues her points and subsequent ban have brought to light. Originally Posted by YummyMarie
Notice you don't have her in your signature anymore - problems in paradise?
VJ, discussing it in private would suit NYr just fine. You, on the other hand, would incorrectly assume the line he drew was acceptable and how every modtard does it.

That path leads to modtards doing whatever the fuck they want........to whom ever they want...........for whatever reason they want.

I am of the opinion that modtard action with the members must be able to withstand scrutiny.
  • BLM69
  • 04-18-2016, 06:31 PM
You have missed the point of the entire thread. Let's say you strong-arm a provider who happens to be buddies with a mod. She makes it known BLM likes to negotiate and manipulate and threaten bad reviews but does so with zero evidence. Said mod tard decides BLM needs to be shut down.

Now would you rather have this discussion now so you can protect yourself and understand what is and what is not within guidelines. Or are you cool with the arbitrary line? Originally Posted by Boltfan
That would be solved in a few PM's, copies of PM's, e-mails I've sent, text messages or post history, she's been a insulting c#nt in every city possible with plenty of warnings from the mods. I've been given points for bs but moved on and lay low for a while.

There's nothing shady that went down that I can see, so why keep beating the dead horse, I don't see her back or see the accused mod banned but I guess it's great entertainment for a few of the guys here. So carry on, I'll check in next week to see whats changed.
VJ, discussing it in private would suit NYr just fine. You, on the other hand, would incorrectly assume the line he drew was acceptable and how every modtard does it.

That path leads to modtards doing whatever the fuck they want........to whom ever they want...........for whatever reason they want.

I am of the opinion that modtard action with the members must be able to withstand scrutiny. Originally Posted by dearhunter
Thanks for the answer..It is appreciated..I personally don't need further explaination as it pretty clear for me the points you wish to make

My assumption or opinion isn't important at that point.I still do believe she earned her points greatly ..Let alone how many just slided as warnings
I don't know that mod..And a lot of other mods

I don't need the rest if the explanation to draw some vague opinion...

This is the first post i see that clearly it has been discuss that a mod hasn't follow a certain guideline...That they have been disagrements..That maybe YummyMarie if she would have reach to you..personally..You should call yourself the Eccie Counsultant

On your last thing maybe i am an optimistic but while i know this board go strongly in a certain direction i never believed that mods and admin can do everything unjustify...Probably why i though it could have been taking privately

VJ
Tebow Blesss Dorthy_Monroe and the issues her points and subsequent ban have brought to light ... Originally Posted by YummyMarie
... and grant that Dorthy's bountiful bosoms may be posted up in this bitch again, for His name's sake. Amen
That would be solved in a few PM's, copies of PM's, e-mails I've sent, text messages or post history, she's been a insulting c#nt in every city possible with plenty of warnings from the mods. I've been given points for bs but moved on and lay low for a while.

There's nothing shady that went down that I can see, so why keep beating the dead horse, I don't see her back or see the accused mod banned but I guess it's great entertainment for a few of the guys here. So carry on, I'll check in next week to see whats changed. Originally Posted by BLM69
So when multiple are warned they can't cross a line the mod just made up, and multiple people continue to cross the arbitrary line that wasn't allowed to be drawn in the sand in the first place, but only one gets points for something that was not an enforceable action anyways, you are cool with it?

Doubtful, but then again logic hasn't always been your strong suit.
TinMan, I do have the keys to the kingdom. The Owner gave them to me. It is all his fault.

You see that red and yellow card below your avatar? Do you see one below mine?

I am not a modtard like NYr is a modtard. I am something different. I exist by design from far above NYr's paygrade.

I have the ability to point and/or ban any of you. But, I would never violate the Owners trust in me by doing that. I am an advocate for your right to post within the guidelines.

NYr does not speak for Ownership when he calls any of you a troll. He fails in his duty to represent them when he behaves in this manner while execising his modtard duties.

I don't give two shits about DM. A modtard drawing an arbitrary line caught my attention.

I kicked dirt all over his arbitrary line..........and he didn't do shit about it. Originally Posted by dearhunter
If you're so above him and NYr was so egregious in his pointing, why the fuck haven't you reversed it and unbanned her? After all, you're buddies with the owner. Why does your position exist if not to balance out unscrupulous mods?
Notice you don't have her in your signature anymore - problems in paradise? Originally Posted by TheEccie214
The mobile app doesn't automatically put up my sig. Check my profile. It's there.
The mobile app doesn't automatically put up my sig. Check my profile. It's there. Originally Posted by YummyMarie
most forums require the post to be longer than the signature (in characters) before it will post it. dunno if ECCIE is that way
The mobile app doesn't automatically put up my sig. Check my profile. It's there. Originally Posted by YummyMarie
FYI, for some reason your sig line isn't appearing in the desktop version either, FWIW. It is in your profile though.
And, if the posts don't fit...too late, I guess.