YummyMarie: a place for her random ideas, thoughts, and musings

I swear...Wal-Mart pays off the city just to make the exit light shorter than their entrance light...they never want to let their customers out of their grasp...EVIL EVIL Walmart!!!
PET PEEVE:

PM from someone I've never heard of or previously communicated with:.

When my phone beeps indicating I have an email, I STOP what I am doing, unlock my phone, open up my email app, wait for it to load, follow a link in the email to my inbox or sign in page...wait for that to load... AND THE PM WE'VE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR....

"You're hot"

THE END

THE END
Lets name handles here. Peer pressure and ridicule woks wonders
PET PEEVE:

PM from someone I've never heard of or previously communicated with:.

When my phone beeps indicating I have an email, I STOP what I am doing, unlock my phone, open up my email app, wait for it to load, follow a link in the email to my inbox or sign in page...wait for that to load... AND THE PM WE'VE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR....

"You're hot"

THE END

THE END Originally Posted by YummyMarie
At least it wasn't just "ur hot"
My top pet peeve is phones going off mid session mine or the providers. Turn the phones off before starting. Even if on vibrate the phone dances on the night stand distracting both of us from the important thing going on.
I just use the vibrating phone as a sex toy on the ladies' taint.
Back from Dallas! Was a busy weekend...miss me and my ramblings??? I didn't think so...

So, the munchkins have been introduced to the joys of playing in a sandbox. Sand is great for exfoliating the butt-crack, but munchkins are happy to walk around with it stuck between their cheeks for hours on end and not complain.

In comes baby powder and saves the day! Did you know its handy in a bucket with a light feather duster when leaving the beach and before loading into your car??? It gets the sand right off by absorbing the moisture which makes it cling to your skin...

Just realized I am talking about a sandbox in the sandbox...lol
My grandma used to use that trick. Cornstarch is also good!
The hunger made me think of

food...

Chinese...

fortune cookies...

Silly fortune cookies...

and yet...

I'm STILL HUNGRY...

Have I stumbled into Ladies Home Journal? I guess this is the part of the thread about ramblings.
Have I stumbled into Ladies Home Journal? I guess this is the part of the thread about ramblings. Originally Posted by tucson
Just for you Tucson...

Ladies Home Journal...for pervs ;-)

Damn will she do windows?
I like mustard!

and turtles.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=CMNry4PE93Y

What to do if you are the carrot guy. (seriously funny, even though she's not trying to be)
What say you Marie?

www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=TAyAsMwerVA
I like mustard!

and turtles.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=CMNry4PE93Y

What to do if you are the carrot guy. (seriously funny, even though she's not trying to be)
What say you Marie?

www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=TAyAsMwerVA Originally Posted by bojulay
I watched it and really enjoyed her style. As a matter of fact, I watched two more of her videos because they were so interesting. She is right about the carrot guy for sure. Carrots, bananas, and cucumbers alike, would do well to always offer and be willing to do what it takes to please a lady however she likes to be pleased.

After a string of videos, I found this one, which talks about the G-Spot Shot...very interesting:

I think I'd like to continue to research the procedure in the Houston area.

Thanks for this Bojulay