Ban-a-palooza 2015! (someone had to do it)

Not really ... ijs.
Homemade Vanilla and Guinness is actually pretty good. Actually, everything tastes better with Guinness. IJS Originally Posted by H.Hardhat
What kind of person eats that fattening shit and goes with vanilla?
Other favorites Wonder Bread, plain Oatmeal, plain Yogurt.....
Other favorites Wonder Bread, plain Oatmeal, plain Yogurt..... Originally Posted by rockerrick
I do everything is fattening who cares
Other favorites Wonder Bread, plain Oatmeal, plain Yogurt..... Originally Posted by rockerrick
I get the plain references.

but are you saying the Guiness is fattening? since that is the only other thing mentioned. or you're saying why choose vanilla as a flavor at all?
No official confirmation yet but FT banned? Tebow please say its true....
http://eccie.net/member.php?u=246532
he is banned for sure lol
No official confirmation yet but FT banned? Tebow please say its true....
http://eccie.net/member.php?u=246532 Originally Posted by Russ38
as far as we know it's true.

he's been on the list a few days now and we haven't heard a peep.

and according to policy as stated by at least one mod if he's faking it it would become real. though no time frame was given.

I know I couldn't help but laugh and smile upon finding out.
as far as we know it's true.

he's been on the list a few days now and we haven't heard a peep.

and according to policy as stated by at least one mod if he's faking it it would become real. though no time frame was given.

I know I couldn't help but laugh and smile upon finding out. Originally Posted by JustMeCLTXGG
His account shows activity at 8:15 this morning....which is why I said "official word"......or maybe just some mods or admins riffling through his inbox....Heh
Maybe it showed because he tried to log in idk but he has been banned since May 2

Imagine all the gifs he has saved since he bancation ugh if I see one more of them stupid things... Maybe now he will stfu
Imagine the shit they would find in his inbox lol
Probably a bunch of DM loving Asians ...
I get the plain references.

but are you saying the Guiness is fattening? since that is the only other thing mentioned. or you're saying why choose vanilla as a flavor at all? Originally Posted by JustMeCLTXGG
Guiness is definitely fattening, but it kills brain cells so it gets a pass.
I was referring to the Blue Bell Homemade Vanilla.
All the wonderful flavors, never ever would I waste that caloric intake on vanilla.
His account shows activity at 8:15 this morning....which is why I said "official word"......or maybe just some mods or admins riffling through his inbox....Heh Originally Posted by Russ38
that I don't know about but now that you brought it up, I remember thinking earlier when I saw an old post of his that it seemed like his avatar changed

unless I'm just remembering it wrong. but I had that feeling.

maybe time for an official word or the title to be made official.

edit:
Guiness is definitely fattening, but it kills brain cells so it gets a pass.
I was referring to the Blue Bell Homemade Vanilla.
All the wonderful flavors, never ever would I waste that caloric intake on vanilla. Originally Posted by rockerrick
gotcha. I prefer chocolate ice cream but vanilla at least isn't bad like somethings. I can do it I just wouldn't pick it basically.

maybe he's making a custom root beer float. with real sorta beer? Guiness is beer right? ha! doesn't the typical recipe call for vanilla?
Lookn4boobies..... BANNED
It's more believable than valued poster......