~ ITALIA'S WORLD ~

Jesus Christ. The contents of this thread are what I imagine the inside of one of John Doe's notebooks looks like in "Se7en."

After reading this entire thread in one sitting it's forced me to re-examine what I'm doing with my life.

Who knew what started out as a seemingly innocent threAD would devolve into the self-destruction of a hooker and sociopathy of a hobbiest with a seemingly random string of young women posing nude with a troll doll dumped in the middle and a Pineapple Express-style friendly wrap-up of everything we just witnessed at the end.

I'm left with just one question: are Paige's tits real?

https://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=233961 Originally Posted by theadamt
Bolt Ons! But Nice Bolt Ones!
Any new slave pics?
Bolt Ons! But Nice Bolt Ones! Originally Posted by Still Looking
I have very realistic and natural feeling bolt ons too...but thinking of going bigger soon
I have very realistic and natural feeling bolt ons too...but thinking of going bigger soon Originally Posted by CashmereLove

If you do that, Gravitational forces will be changed. you'll end up messing with the tides.
Think of all the sea creatures that will suffer!
Any new slave pics? Originally Posted by tpepsi
x2
Hanzee(italia) from Fargo tried to blackmail a hobby friend of mine not too long ago when she posted on backpage! Fucken stay away! I got the texts she sent him.
^^^^
Nope! You are citing the wrong provider. The local Italia has nada to do with your buddy, imo.

ijs
If you do that, Gravitational forces will be changed. you'll end up messing with the tides.
Think of all the sea creatures that will suffer! Originally Posted by joshharris86
Lmao...just saw this
Potty mouth outing whores get their worlds destroyed... Originally Posted by Wakeup
One would hope...
Good read!
Damn. Spent about half the day in airports with nothing else to do but read this dishfunctioal shit. No word ... moving on.