Rules on Outing

So says the man accused many times of being affiliated with LE. Originally Posted by WTF
Still trying are you? May be the mods will boot me?
  • N.M.
  • 03-12-2017, 06:39 PM
From what i can tell the OP didn't need any help from any other members destroying her business. She did a good job of destroying herself all by herself. Originally Posted by Seeking ~P
"Me and P laughed at that".... !!!

meow
  • Fltru
  • 03-12-2017, 10:51 PM
Wtf?

Via our company website she sent email to every president, VP, business manager, and HR staffer telling of our exploits. Google search returned enough information about me to make it possible to do similar with my wife and son, Google provided where I lived, wife's name, son, phone number, address, etc,.

Where I reported it to moderatored she got banned which hurt me more than her. From hero to zero in one day, a provider may not be BSC today but 6 months from now when you try to back out, "If I can't work then you can't play" is all the justification she ever gave me.

Being outed by a BSC provider can be like a train wreck.

Be very carful about how close you become, how much they know about you...it can and will get used by them.

All they can bam is her handle, I know for a fact she is banned and still on Eccie.
Wow.........
Lots of info on this girl.........

No bueno........

All they can bam is her handle, I know for a fact she is banned and still on Eccie. Originally Posted by Fltru
who are you talking about?
who are you talking about? Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
You know he can't say! It's a rule violation of "outing" of sorts.
Damn has this thread turned into helpline for all those who have been wronged by the OP. I am still not surprised at all by this but I feel for yall but Always kept receipts you just never know
Hola,

If a provider got BAN for outing but is claiming that it wasn't for outing. Can a Mod clarify that it was for outing ? Originally Posted by Carmelita DeLeón
Damn has this thread turned into helpline for all those who have been wronged by the OP. Originally Posted by rmrstyle23
Refreshed the topic.
  • Fltru
  • 03-13-2017, 07:57 AM
My comment was targeted at the subject of being outed. The provider in my experience will remain anonymous. I just wanted to share some been there, experienced it first had feedback...the results can be devistating.

We should all take care, figuring out who we as clients work for doesn't take rocket science, did I wear a work shirt with company logo? Was there a work document in my vehicle? And have you looked at what someone who is BSC can find about us as clients by doing a simple Google search? Or Social media sites?

It was a real eye opening experience for me. The subject of outing should be taken very seriously!!!

Wtf?

Via our company website she sent email to every president, VP, business manager, and HR staffer telling of our exploits. Google search returned enough information about me to make it possible to do similar with my wife and son, Google provided where I lived, wife's name, son, phone number, address, etc,.

Where I reported it to moderatored she got banned which hurt me more than her. From hero to zero in one day, a provider may not be BSC today but 6 months from now when you try to back out, "If I can't work then you can't play" is all the justification she ever gave me.

Being outed by a BSC provider can be like a train wreck.

Be very carful about how close you become, how much they know about you...it can and will get used by them.

All they can bam is her handle, I know for a fact she is banned and still on Eccie. Originally Posted by Fltru
I am still not surprised at all by this but I feel for yall but Always kept receipts Originally Posted by rmrstyle23
Good thing you have 'all' those receipts.

I'm sorry you had to deal with all that babe, i'm glad you're okay.
My comment was targeted at the subject of being outed. The provider in my experience will remain anonymous. Originally Posted by Fltru
Why?
who are you talking about? Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
You know he can't say! It's a rule violation of "outing" of sorts. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Of course he can say. Where would you get the idea that it's forbidden? Makes no sense.

If someone has been outed by all means put the outer on blast! As long as he doesn't mention her own Real World Info in the process there's no issue.

He can bang that outer drum and hang the Scarlet O around her neck as much as he wants.
Big comfy chair, and tea. Fixna get good.....
  • Fltru
  • 03-13-2017, 09:30 AM
Why?

Why? Originally Posted by Wakeup
  • Heman
  • 03-13-2017, 01:15 PM
Of course he can say. Where would you get the idea that it's forbidden? Makes no sense.

If someone has been outed by all means put the outer on blast! As long as he doesn't mention her own Real World Info in the process there's no issue.

He can bang that outer drum and hang the Scarlet O around her neck as much as he wants.
Originally Posted by SpiceItUp
makes sense..