Who is suiram77 express your opinion

that is strange for sure >>..Your non-showcase profile lists you as a ‘Male’ and it says you have 8 reviews below your avatar yet only one comes up Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF
Yes, it’s like he/she has a dual profile somehow...Only providers get the ‘My ECCIE Reviews’ clause, too.

The review is for BlondeMariah.
It's what happens when you piss off a mod that can't take the jabs he likes dishing out.

meh, it's a yes review at least......... been funnier if the dumb shit had attached a No.
@ Who is suiram77 express your opinion
he ask then get's butt hurt when the truth is dished out
WHAT A dick about Grace , Not cool at all

but what goes around comes around .
Well do me a favor and put a gun to your head and pull the trigger or jump off a building, drive off a cliff I don’t give a fuck which you choose, just get her done to speed up things, because in the dirt is where a hoe like you belong lmao Originally Posted by suiram77
Mmmm.. I'd fap to that, but I'm still satiated from my Dallas trip. But I'll store this in my spank bank for later in the week!

You seem awfully pressed about a "hoe" like me.

You seem awfully pressed about a "hoe" like me. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
Yes he DO
It's what happens when you piss off a mod that can't take the jabs he likes dishing out.

meh, it's a yes review at least......... been funnier if the dumb shit had attached a No. Originally Posted by novacain
That is crazy!!...lmao
Well do me a favor and put a gun to your head and pull the trigger or jump off a building, drive off a cliff I don’t give a fuck which you choose, just get her done to speed up things, because in the dirt is where a hoe like you belong lmao Originally Posted by suiram77
You seem to have a lot of pent up hostility. Maybe you should suck your tiny dick more often. I thought you were working on that during your time away...
Please put me back on it then you SSCH!!! Originally Posted by suiram77
So she will forget you owe her money?

I can’t wait to see when someone post you passed away from your supposedly cancer you have, that will be one fucking sweet day for me yaz babeby!!!! Originally Posted by suiram77
So then you do not have to pay what you owe?

Enjoy your upcoming 90 Day Ban welcher!! Originally Posted by ManSlut
Slurry should have paid his debt.

Mmmm.. I'd fap to that, but I'm still satiated from my Dallas trip. But I'll store this in my spank bank for later in the week!

You seem awfully pressed about a "hoe" like me. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
He feels that way with everyone he owes money to ...
You do realize with that bet thing and attempted collection some of us know what you look like and at least one place you like to hang out?

You’ll be banned again shortly but for someone that claims he doesn’t care about this place you started posting right after your ban and have been posting regularly since. You’re the typical idiot that has no clue of how stupid he really is. I genuinely feel sorry for you because it has to be hard going through life being that ignorant.
You do realize with that bet thing and attempted collection some of us know what you look like and at least one place you like to hang out?

You’ll be banned again shortly but for someone that claims he doesn’t care about this place you started posting right after your ban and have been posting regularly since. You’re the typical idiot that has no clue of how stupid he really is. I genuinely feel sorry for you because it has to be hard going through life being that ignorant. Originally Posted by TheEccie214
Lmao what I look like yeah like your scary ass going to unmask yourself and come do something about it kmsl you a lil internet typing bitch boi pm when you want to meet since you think you know what I look like pussy.

You the one that’s obviously scared you still here talking shit, why don’t you come kick my ass so you can come back and tell everybody lmao lol I will be waiting on that pm and btw your mama, children and whole family is the one ignorant you fuck boy!!!!

Now come do something about it I just talked about your ugly ass mama I can assure you it will be the last time you login to eccie believe that pussy.
And surry is out ...
Grieve not over the OP's latest ban, for he giveth not a fuck.

I genuinely feel sorry for you because it has to be hard going through life being that ignorant. Originally Posted by TheEccie214
I kinda doubt Icky214 genuinely feels sorry for the OP.

What does SSCH stand for?
Please put me back on it then you SSCH!!! Originally Posted by suiram77
What does SSCH stand for?[/SIZE] Originally Posted by chicagoboy
SSCH meaning according to Urban Dictionary = So sad...Crying here

Makes no sense to me but he was a nonsensical dumbass to me.
Looks like that fat stinky little dick bastard didn’t last very long this time around... ha
Looks like that fat stinky little dick bastard didn’t last very long this time around... ha Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
Before you edited this post I was about to ask how you obtained photos of this fool?