Random Thoughts

rollypolly I like maltomeal..
I am up at 5am drinking coffee answering emails. Originally Posted by Issabella Monroe
If I eat breakfast, banana or smoothies. Still haven't opened my coffee pot
One thing I dislike about online gaming is all the bigotry. Last night on Rocket League I was called several names including an ethnicity, a sexual orientation, and a religion to which I do not belong. To be clear, I have nothing whatsoever against any of those but they were intended as insults. It was stupid.
It's just gamer talk. I've called 9-year-olds from the UK hateful names while playing Left 4 Dead 2 online. You should hear what my fiance says to the computer...he's not even playing online lol
It's just gamer talk. I've called 9-year-olds from the UK hateful names while playing Left 4 Dead 2 online. You should hear what my fiance says to the computer...he's not even playing online lol Originally Posted by Danielle Reid
Once again you've made me want to play L4D2! I'm in the mood to shoot hordes of zombies tonight.
Once again you've made me want to play L4D2! I'm in the mood to shoot hordes of zombies tonight. Originally Posted by SpankyJ
Seconded
My job is done
I see the gay agenda is still in full effect.
Oh hell no:
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...-summer-outfit Originally Posted by SpankyJ
Over 10x the funding goal, and still a month left... Some days you find some neat shit on KS, then other days you find this.
And yet no one wants to kick start my boob surgery
  • BK
  • 05-16-2017, 08:32 PM
Oh hell no:
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...-summer-outfit Originally Posted by SpankyJ
Inquiring minds want to know if these will be acceptable wear for strip clubs and do they come with matching hats & purses?
And yet no one wants to kick start my boob surgery Originally Posted by Danielle Reid
I feel like I've made a few generous donations to that particular project
Inquiring minds want to know if these will be acceptable wear for strip clubs and do they come with matching hats & purses? Originally Posted by BK
Oh, yes! One must accessorize! Perhaps if you run the idea by them they will let you be the face of their company.
Those rompers are those most ridiculous things I've ever seen. Lol
Those rompers are those most ridiculous things I've ever seen. Lol Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
But atleast it paves the way for Broga Pants... yoga pants for bros.