Malaysian airlines: the rise of Al Queada?

See, WTF, BigTits doesn't know me either. But he's also obsessed with cocks! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Not only does BT not know LexiLiar, he doesn't care to know LexiLiar. He prefers not to associate with Lying Cocksuckers!

If the shoe fits, wear it!
If the shoe fits, wear it! Originally Posted by bigtex
Do you even wear shoes?

As much as you accidentally fall in the water, it would seem smart not to.

Anger management classes would be a good thing for you.
  • WTF
  • 03-23-2014, 03:19 PM

When both of you, and some others on here, start losing a conversation, you start the name calling and turning the facts around in a lame-ass, feeble attempt to appear of "superior" intellect. It must impress the bimbos, but that's about it.

. Originally Posted by LexusLover
You keep speaking of bimbo's. What fucking bimbo would read this stupid shit? Are you outta your fucking mind? Do you think any woman I know reads this stupid shit? I would quit posting if I thought someone I knew actually knew that I responded to your dumbass shit.

When? Or do you not want to answer that question?

I suppose you want a link, too?

http://hotair.com/archives/2010/10/2...found-in-iraq/

An initial glance at the WikiLeaks war logs doesn’t reveal evidence of some massive WMD program by the Saddam Hussein regime — the Bush administration’s most (in)famous rationale for invading Iraq. But chemical weapons, especially, did not vanish from the Iraqi battlefield. Remnants of Saddam’s toxic arsenal, largely destroyed after the Gulf War, remained. Jihadists, insurgents and foreign (possibly Iranian) agitators turned to these stockpiles during the Iraq conflict — and may have brewed up their own deadly agents.

In August 2004, for instance, American forces surreptitiously purchased what they believed to be containers of liquid sulfur mustard, a toxic “blister agent” used as a chemical weapon since World War I. The troops tested the liquid, and “reported two positive results for blister.” The chemical was then “triple-sealed and transported to a secure site” outside their base. …

Nearly three years later, American troops were still finding WMD in the region. An armored Buffalo vehicle unearthed a cache of artillery shells “that was covered by sacks and leaves under an Iraqi Community Watch checkpoint. “The 155mm rounds are filled with an unknown liquid, and several of which are leaking a black tar-like substance.” Initial tests were inconclusive. But later, “the rounds tested positive for mustard.”

No wonder he wanted his troops to be issued protective gear and masks! Originally Posted by LexusLover
I still hear crickets.
Put down the sticky Penthouse ...

http://www.fas.org/news/un/iraq/sres/1441.pdf

Secretary Colin L. Powell
Washington, DC
January 27, 2003
[Video file for: DSL/cable or dial-up ; audio-only file]
Well, good afternoon, ladies and gentlemen. Earlier today, in accordance with UN Resolution 1441, Doctors’ Blix and El Baradei provided the United Nations Security Council their 60-day reports on inspection activity in Iraq.
We listened carefully as the inspectors reported that Iraq has not provided the active, immediate and unconditional cooperation that the Council demanded in UN Resolution 1441.
As Dr. Blix said, "Iraq appears not to have come to a genuine acceptance, not even today, of the disarmament that was demanded of it." Let me repeat, because this is the essence of the problem. Dr. Blix said, "Iraq appears not to have come to a genuine acceptance, not even today, of the disarmament that was demanded of it." 1441 is all about the disarmament demanded of Iraq.
The inspectors' findings came as no surprise. For 11 years before 1441, Saddam Hussein's regime refused to make the strategic decision, the political decision, to disarm itself of weapons of mass destruction and to comply with the world's demands.
To this day, the Iraq regime continues to defy the will of the United Nations. The Iraqi regime has responded to 1441 with empty claims, empty declarations and empty gestures.
It has not given the inspectors and the international community any concrete information in answer to a host of key questions: Where is the missing anthrax? This is not just a question of historical curiosity. It is essential for us to know what happened with this deadly material.
Where is the VX? Also not just a trivial question. We must know what happened to this deadly material.
Where are the chemical and biological munitions? Where are the mobile biological laboratories? If the Iraqi regime was truly committed to disarmament, we wouldn't be looking for these mobile labs. They'd drive them up and park them in front of UNMOVIC headquarters for inspection.
Why is Iraq violating the restrictions on ballistic missiles? Why is it violating the ban on missiles with a range of more than 150 kilometers? Where are the credible, verifiable answers to all of the other disarmament questions compiled by the previous inspectors?
Today, we heard that the inspectors have not been able to interview any Iraqi in private. We heard that the inspectors have not been allowed to employ aerial surveillance. Why not? If Iraq was committed to disarmament, if Iraq understood what 1441 was all about, they would willingly allow this kind of surveillance, they would willingly allow people to be interviewed without minders, without fear of retribution.
We have heard that the inspectors have still not received, a full list of Iraqi personnel involved with weapons of mass destruction. If Iraq no longer has weapons of mass destruction, they should willingly give the names of all who were involved in their previous programs to the inspectors for examination and interview.
The inspectors told us that their efforts have been impeded by a swarm of Iraqi minders. Why, if Iraq was committed to disarmament, would they be going to these efforts to deceive and to keep the inspectors from doing their work? Passive cooperation is not what was called for in 1441.
The inspectors have also told us that they have evidence that Iraq has moved or hidden items at sites just prior to inspection visits. That's what the inspectors say, not what Americans say, not what American intelligence says, but we certainly corroborate all of that. But this is information from the inspectors.
And the inspectors have caught the Iraqis concealing "top secret" information in a private residence. You all saw the pictures of that information being brought out. Why? Why, if Iraq was committed to disarmament, as required under 1441, would we be finding this kind of information squirreled away in private homes, for any other reason than to keep it away from the inspectors?
The list of unanswered questions and the many ways Iraq is frustrating the work of the inspectors goes on and on. Iraq's refusal to disarm, in compliance with Resolution 1441, still threatens international peace and security. And Iraq's defiance continues to challenge the relevance and credibility of the Security Council.
The international community's goal was, is and remains Iraq's disarmament. The Security Council and the international community must stand behind Resolution 1441. Iraq continues to conceal quantities, vast quantities, of highly lethal material and weapons to delivery it. They could kill thousands upon thousands of men, women and children if Saddam Hussein decides to use these against those men, women and children, or, just as frightening, to provide them to others who might use such weapons.
Iraq must not be allowed to keep weapons of mass terror and the capacity to produce more. The world community must send a clear message to Iraq that the will of the international community must be obeyed.
Last September, the United Nations acted at the request of the United States. We acted through 1441 with the hope -- the President had the hope, the other members of the Security Council who voted unanimously for this resolution had the hope -- that Iraq would take this one last chance presented to it by the international community to disarm peacefully.
And remember the key elements of that resolution. Iraq has been and continues to be in material breach of all of its earlier obligations. We are giving, the resolution said, one more chance to Iraq. We put a firm list of conditions for Iraq to meet and what they should allow the inspectors to do to assist them in that disarmament. And let's not forget a vital part of the resolution that comes toward the end: there would be serious consequences for continued Iraqi violation of its obligation. Those serious consequences are the lever that was needed to get the inspectors in to get the inspectors to be able to do their work, which was to assist Iraqi in disarmament.
Iraqi intransigence brings us to a situation where we see that regime continuing to confront the fundamental choice between compliance with 1441 and the consequences of its failure to disarm.
Even at this late date, the United States hopes for a peaceful solution. But a peaceful solution is possible only if Iraq disarms itself with the help of the inspectors. The issue is not how much more time the inspectors need to search in the dark. It is how much more time Iraq should be given to turn on the light and to come clean. And the answer is not much more time. Iraq's time for choosing peaceful disarmament is fast coming to an end.

http://www2.gwu.edu/~nsarchiv/NSAEBB...;%20Report.htm

I know he's a Republican, but ...

.. go ahead .. call Powell a "liar"! Originally Posted by LexusLover
BigTits, you ain't gonna call Powell a "cocksucker liar"???

How come "big boy"?

You've turned into trailer trash ... dragged down into the gutter by WTF.
  • WTF
  • 03-23-2014, 04:50 PM
I still hear crickets. Originally Posted by LexusLover
You hear crickets because by 2003 there were no WMD's in Iraq.
Not only does BT not know LexiLiar, he doesn't care to know LexiLiar. He prefers not to associate with Lying Cocksuckers Originally Posted by bigtex
How can you stand being with yourself, then?

• WTF
  • 03-23-2014, 06:46 PM
How can you stand being with yourself, then?

Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
If everybody was as witty as COG, wit would be like the T-Rex, extinct.
How do you know? We're taking the word of the Malaysians now? Everyone seems to be hiding something over there.

You asked if I could identify ANY runways like I described. I did and the people did as well. I never said that I knew where the plane was. You said that.

As I have said two times previously, if this is an ongoing terrorist operation then it is not time to take credit is it? Actually potted trees. Ever see a movie set or even a landscapers supply center? You can get numerous 10-20 feet trees already balled and ready to move. You need to get out more. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
No, you didn't identify any such runway.

I asked for a runway/road at least 5000 feet long. You tried to shrink it to 3500 feet.

I asked for a runway/road in good enough condition to land a 777 and have it take off again.

I asked for a runway/road WIDE enough for the wheelbase of a 777 and with enough side clearance to prevent trees from clipping the wings of the 777 or sucking bushes into the engines. I asked for a road free of any overpasses and highway signs for the same reason.

And I asked for a runway/road in the middle of nowhere where there would be NO witnesses for many hours at a time.

You haven't identified it. AT ALL.

And the Malaysians can't hide anything from us. We have the planes and satellites to find anything that is on the ground.

And there has been no terrorist chatter on any of the typical channels that we monitor.

And how can the operation still be on-going? How can they hide a 777 other than underground?

Our radar and satellites systems can see THROUGH camouflage netting.

Not to mention the fact that if the plane is hidden behind trees and under camo, people in the area would wonder why the big pile of trees and camo netting suddenly appeared on the side of some highway in Pakistan.

So, if you hid it behind trees and netting, it has to be in an area where there have been no people for about 3 weeks now.

That means only some desert country like Afghanistan, Iraq, or Turkmenistan will do. And we have military surveillance assets all over those places.

All the "jungle' countries with big highways in the South Pacific or Indian Ocean are heavily populated. So you can't hide shit there for three weeks.

So, NO, there is no "on-going" terrorist operation.

Why don't you just admit your original idea was dopey?
This is how it's done. I've seen much larger (you've probably heard that before CJ). Now place them on a cart to be wheeled off and on a makeshift or abandoned runway. It only has to fool satellites and only long enough to paint over the logo and change the transponder code. You don't even have to create a jungle. It just has to look like someplace a plane can't land safely. The plane leaves and heads for a regular airport with the fuel left in the tanks. This is so simple and yet somehow beyond you.....sad.

Face it, by the time anyone started looking for this plane a day later it could have already been repainted and moved. It just needed a place to sit down for a few hours. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
No, it couldn't have been. It takes a lot more that a few hours to repaint a jumbo jet.

And how exactly do you land a 777 somewhere else without explaining who you are?

And how did you take off from a 3500 foot runway? Looks like we are back to over 5000 feet, right?

And then what do you do with the 239 bodies? Do you repaint them, too?

And "makeshift" or "abandoned runway"? Can you identify one that is a MILE long in a deserted area near the Indian Ocean, please?
No imagination, no brains. Think! Really Think before you post.

Don't have time to fill your head right now.
No imagination, no brains. Think! Really Think before you post.

Don't have time to fill your head right now. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Well the silly liberals think this plane is 60ft under water somewhere, well it isn't, something would have turned up by now to indicate that. Incidentally your scenario of the plane being hidden somewhere in a remote location on land is also incorrect. This plane has long been on the ground on an approved landing strip at some airport somewhere. All this bullshit media coverage is nothing more than a distraction to keep people preoccupied to whatever is really going on.

Jim
Do you even wear shoes? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Geez, is that all you've got? Surely you can do better than that!
You keep speaking of bimbo's. What fucking bimbo would read this stupid shit? Originally Posted by WTF
Your bimbos probably can't read. That's your "edge"!

FLUSH!
Geez, is that all you've got? Surely you can do better than that! Originally Posted by bigtex
I have shoes. When you sober up maybe you'll find yours.

In the meantime, the topic is: Malaysia Airlines and "Al Queada."

BTW: Have you read Powell's remarks and concluded he is a "liar"?